Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A fat foid is mad men don't instantly risk their lives to protect a random women on the streets

reveries

reveries

Slavcel, Carnivore, 5'9 LTN+Autistic
★★★★
IMG 20241021 213003 004

Another day, another roastie is mad that some subchad dudes dared to not be cucks the second she demanded it. This is just another perfect display of how foids see men as their servants.

>tell me fucking why me and other women around tried to intervene

Because of the pussy pass, every woman knows the chances of physical escalation are extremely low. Most men won't hit a woman even if she started hitting them first, despite what feminists scum might want you to believe.

>cowards with no backbones or sense of justice

I actually do have a very strong sense of justice, and that's exactly why I'm not gonna put my life in danger to protect some whore I don't know, who treats subchad men like me like low-life peasants that are beneath her.
I also do have a backbone as well, that's why I'm not gonna cater to your demands of protecting you for free.

>i have zero respect for men

Nice try guilt-tripping men into feeling bad for not instantly putting their life at risk for random whores, like they're supposed to do, being the peasants and natural women servants they are. :feelsUgh:
Who told you your respect is worth shit? I'm in fact glad that a psychopathic amoral scum who sees half the population of earth as slaves and savages doesn't respect me, that means I'm doing something right. :feelshmm:

@SmhChan @SoycuckGodOfReddit @WorthlessSlavicShit @GeckoBus @Anarcho Nihilist @NeverGetUp.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @NeverEvenBegan

Coward? Oh, if I wanted to stop him, I very easily could. I just think that you deserve it you stupid whore.

we don't owe women shit either :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Why would I want to defend whores that treat me like a subhuman. Foids are not entitled to my protection.

lmao

the guy was 'harassing' one foid, then he got a whole harem of women to cluster around him and form a 'barrier'

at this point foids are just asking for it

Coward? Oh, if I wanted to stop him, I very easily could. I just think that you deserve it you stupid whore.
Since they're insanely used to normie men around them being cucks every chance they get, foids can't even comprehend the idea that a man may actually not want to serve. So the only explanation of the situation they see is, men do want, but are scared, therefore "cowards"

the real question isn't why the men didn't get involved

the question is why the foids all cozied up with this man who was 'sexually harassing' some foid

if they saw an incel they would run away, not throw their bodies at him and pretend it's a 'barrier'

maybe they liked this guy because of his great pERsonality?

Foids are not entitled to our protection, they can fuck off

the question is why the foids all cozied up with this man who was 'sexually harassing' some foid

if they saw an incel they would run away, not throw their bodies at him and pretend it's a 'barrier'

Of course it was his pERsonality and the number of showers the guy took

She describes him as tall though, so they probably all lined up to get some tallfag attention too :feelskek:

get fucked roast :feelsEhh: not entitled to protection and safety :feelsEhh:

She describes him as tall though, so they probably all lined up to get some tallfag attention too :feelskek:
tallness is a pERsonality trait

as a man you have an insanely high chance of getting maimed or killed, if you get inbetween another man and a woman

even a retarded child should know this

Die foid :feelshaha:. I couldn't give less of a fuck. Why is this even something to talk about anymore stupid cunts? You asked for it with third wave feminism. Fuck you you wanted to be left alone and we'll leave you alone to die in the dark :smonk:

Die foid :feelshaha:. I couldn't give less of a fuck. Why is this even something to talk about anymore stupid cunts? You asked for it with third wave feminism. Fuck you you wanted to be left alone and we'll leave you alone to die in the dark :smonk:
:yes::yes::yes:

Since they're insanely used to normie men around them being cucks every chance they get, foids can't even comprehend the idea that a man may actually not want to serve. So the only explanation of the situation they see is, men do want, but are scared, therefore "cowards"
Wonderfully put! Women can't comprehend that men wouldn't immeditely begin to simp for their used hole, and so they begin to rationalize why men don't want to help them out.

Coward? That's a badge of honor.

What was he doing EXACTLY ? Obviously he wasn't physically threatening but just pissing her off. They expect you to not only defend them but even their honor like it were the 50's. It's the soyciety they wanted.

What was he doing EXACTLY ? Obviously he wasn't physically threatening but just pissing her off. They expect you to not only defend them but even their honor like it were the 50's. It's the soyciety they wanted.
If they had any honor in the first place.

View attachment 1299394
Another day, another roastie is mad that some subchad dudes dared to not be cucks the second she demanded it. This is just another perfect display of how foids see men as their servants.

Because of the pussy pass, every woman knows the chances of physical escalation are extremely low. Most men won't hit a woman even if she started hitting them first, despite what feminists scum might want you to believe.

I actually do have a very strong sense of justice, and that's exactly why I'm not gonna put my life in danger to protect some whore I don't know, who treats subchad men like me like low-life peasants that are beneath her.
I also do have a backbone as well, that's why I'm not gonna cater to your demands of protecting you for free.

Nice try guilt-tripping men into feeling bad for not instantly putting their life at risk for random whores, like they're supposed to do, being the peasants and natural women servants they are. :feelsUgh:
Who told you your respect is worth shit? I'm in fact glad that a psychopathic amoral scum who sees half the population of earth as slaves and savages doesn't respect me, that means I'm doing something right. :feelshmm:

@SmhChan @SoycuckGodOfReddit @WorthlessSlavicShit @GeckoBus @Anarcho Nihilist @NeverGetUp.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @NeverEvenBegan
It’s none of our business and we have zero obligation towards a foid who’d 99% treat us like shit and make fun of us

"Don't you fucking dare to even look in my direction if I don't feel like it:foidSoy:! Something is happening that I don't like, why aren't you risking your safety and health for me, are you even a man:foidSoy::foidSoy:?!!"

Comical. A couple of months ago, I remember a trend of feminists and women in general saying that men even being close to them when they talk with them feels very threatening and that "cutting off their possible escape routes" like that is basically a threat, yet when it comes to men they don't like, suddenly up-to-mid-tier violence is OK? Men should be self-conscious of how close they are when talking to women so we don't "threaten" them, but mentally ill men just being mentally ill and probably not really understanding how they come off in public is automatically worthy of actual violence according to this chick:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

If they had any honor in the first place.
They really are there treating men like shit and still expect everything from them. And they still get a happy ending anyway cause there's no shortage of cucks. I'm so sick of this society. :feelsUgh:

It’s none of our business and we have zero obligation towards a foid who’d 99% treat us like shit and make fun of us
if you were in her situation, she would 100% laugh at you, record a video and let you eat shit and die.

Foid Moment , she made her Profile Private too :feelskek:

They really are there treating men like shit and still expect everything from them. And they still get a happy ending anyway cause there's no shortage of cucks. I'm so sick of this society. :feelsUgh:
Foids should feel lucky about how much men are held back by their biology.

Because of the pussy pass, every woman knows the chances of physical escalation are extremely low.
This should be obvious for anyone that's still able to think properly. The pussy pass even in tense social situations + being worked up over a lowly male annoying another goddess when you're one yourself makes the unfolding of the situation quite logical due to those two factors. But they still want to appeal to an old gender dynamic where the now non-existent factor of deference (at least on a surface level) between the sexes played a key role and overwrote everything. The thing is everyone knows they killed that factor themselves because they deemed it misogynistic, so a situation such as this one will just unfold according to logic now, it has nothing to do with justice or being brave, not even with men wanting to punish women in any way, it's just guys acknowledging women's greater social power in public. It's the cold world they wanted.

You can be sure if this guy started to hit them the men would jump in anyway and she knows it. This post is just misandry. Guys being shamed for not defending the honor of women that don't give a shit about and look down on them.

Last edited:
This should be obvious for anyone that's still able to think properly. The pussy pass even in tense social situations + being worked up over a lowly male annoying another goddess when you're one yourself makes the unfolding of the situation quite logical due to those two factors. But they still want to appeal to an old gender dynamic where the now non-existent factor of deference (at least on a surface level) between the sexes played a key role and overwrote everything. The thing is everyone knows they killed that factor themselves because they deemed it misogynistic, so a situation such as this one will just unfold according to logic now, it has nothing to do with justice or being brave, not even with men wanting to punish women in any way, it's just guys acknowledging women's greater social power in public. It's the cold world they wanted.

You can be sure if this guy started to hit them the men would jump in anyway and she knows it. This post is just misandry. Guys being shamed for not defending the honor of women that don't give a shit about and look down on them.
But roasties would rather think it's all toxic inkler members of .is that happened to be on that transport ! :feelshaha:

God forbid you just "read the room" (something normies are supposedly good at ?) and come to a logical conclusion !

Just get yourself killed over some random thot theory. Men dont have tolerance for other men, they will kill you over the dumbest thing.

"Don't you fucking dare to even look in my direction if I don't feel like it:foidSoy:! Something is happening that I don't like, why aren't you risking your safety and health for me, are you even a man:foidSoy::foidSoy:?!!"

Comical. A couple of months ago, I remember a trend of feminists and women in general saying that men even being close to them when they talk with them feels very threatening and that "cutting off their possible escape routes" like that is basically a threat, yet when it comes to men they don't like, suddenly up-to-mid-tier violence is OK? Men should be self-conscious of how close they are when talking to women so we don't "threaten" them, but mentally ill men just being mentally ill and probably not really understanding how they come off in public is automatically worthy of actual violence according to this chick:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.
the more uncomfortable you make a femshit, the more based you are :feelsaww: whenever possible, holes should feel threatened, embarassed, watched, exposed, vulnerable, in danger, intimidated, spooked, weak, frail, small, pathetic, alone, powerless and with escape routes cut off :feelsaww: every time a hole feels existential terror, that's a win :feelsYall:

I don’t blame the men. I’m not risking my life and personal injury to help some random foid I don’t even know. If she was my girlfriend, then of course I’d protect her. But I have no reason to care about a random women enough to risk my life.

Besides that, it wasn’t even a situation where she needed help. She was probably dressed like a whore and the guy was just looking at her. If women don’t want the attention, don’t dress as whores.

They forget that dressing in revealing clothing doesn’t just get Chad’s attention, and also gets the attention of average men and sub5 men too.

Women can break all the social contracts and still expect you to hold on to them. They're ancient by now. Men don't owe women anything just like women don't owe anything to men apparently

Also in the past there would have been some perceived honor in defending a woman. Not anymore though. It just makes you look like a weak whiteknight simp.

Their entitlement is so frustrating :feelsseriously:

They want patriarchy, but only selective parts. They want the 'protection' aspect for it, but they wouldn't give us anything in return.

NO PUSSY, NO PROTECTION :feelshmm:

Based indepth breakdown of this stuff

I'd rather a woman suffer a bit of harasment than potentially losing my life to some crackhead, especially as a manlet, I also have the strength of the average woman according to chatgpt so I'm not doing shit anyway even if I tried

Based indepth breakdown of this stuff

I'd rather a woman suffer a bit of harasment than potentially losing my life to some crackhead, especially as a manlet, I also have the strength of the average woman according to chatgpt so I'm not doing shit anyway even if I tried
You don’t have the strength of an average women JFL unless you have some illness.

And when those guys would intervene they would get labeled as sexists because they assume foids can't defend themselves. Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

You don’t have the strength of an average women JFL unless you have some illness.
I do, i'm short first of all which reduces your overall strength compared to taller people.

And I havent done any actual testing but I think its the result of my genes, I made a thread about it awhile ago I could find if you want, but basically I have a deficiency in this gene that about 20% of the population has, in niggers this is only less than 1 percent because niggers evolved for no brains and all strength, but yeah i asked chatgpt and i have the strength of an average woman even after doing 6 months of gymmaxxing

they call us the entitled ones :feelshaha: meme gender

I do, i'm short first of all which reduces your overall strength compared to taller people.

And I havent done any actual testing but I think its the result of my genes, I made a thread about it awhile ago I could find if you want, but basically I have a deficiency in this gene that about 20% of the population has, in niggers this is only less than 1 percent because niggers evolved for no brains and all strength, but yeah i asked chatgpt and i have the strength of an average woman even after doing 6 months of gymmaxxing
Doesn’t matter you can still beat a women in a fight. You have more bone density.

Doesn’t matter you can still beat a women in a fight. You have more bone density.
Maybe, I know my wrist is below average, so is my shoulder width

Although i'm not really going to be needing to fight women, its other men that I will need to fight

I'd rather a woman suffer a bit of harasment than potentially losing my life to some crackhead
Exactly this. The fact they don't understand this logic from our side shows that they see us as servants that are supposed to risk themselves by default, to protect them, the higher class people (foids) :feelswhat:

NO PUSSY, NO PROTECTION :feelshmm:
Exactly :feelshmm:

View attachment 1299394

lmao she literally says the other foids helped the foid being harassed and it worked. So where is the problem? Shes literally saying "women should not have to risk their own saftey, thats mans jobs!" Basically, "men are cannon fodder, women are not meant to sacrifice themselves!"
Just another example that women know exactly what they are doing in society, that they have foid privilege. Women are the dominant gender, and they know it. This literally sounds like some noble complaining about the plebs in ancient rome or some shit.

View attachment 1299394

It's easy. Foids are strong and independent now. So fight your battles alone, toilets. Every thing a man is able to do you can do, too sweetie. :foidSoy:
Apart from that, they demonstrated for this society, greeted rapefugees at the train stations with a wet pussy and they like brutal assholes