Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A fag from my old school

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
This fag is a blonde chadlite with blue eyes. He looks like a femboy because he always dresses so gay, like with a crop top or leather pants. I looked at a friend of his insta page. She is a high tier normie or stacylite and all her photos and videos are about her doing photoshoots with this fag and both of them posing. I hate seeing them happy. It's only because they are attractive that they are so lucky and confident. She would never hang out with a guy like that if he wasn't chadlite this fag.

Last edited:

"Pegging enthusiast:"​

sticker_8.png

This fag is a blonde chadlite with blue eyes. He looks like a femboy because he always dresses so gay, like with a crop top or leather pants. I looked at a friend of his insta page. She is a high tier normie or stacylite and all her photos and videos are about her doing photoshoots with this fag and both of them posing. I hate seeing them happy. It's only because they are attractive that they are so lucky and confident. She would never hang out with a guy like that if he wasn't chadlite this fag.
Women like faggots