Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A dream woke me up

Do ya think if people/family knew you was going to attempt suicide they would stop you?

• They would encourage it (Jokingly or not)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I had a dream where i had a bird eye view of a group watching someone put bricks in a large bag and put it and see if they can carry it on their backs. The person couldn’t keep it on their backs for more than 15 seconds, then they gave a guy out of the crowd a note and some of their possessions.

They put the bag on a wagon and went to the highest point of the bridge with a hole in the gate that gives them access to edge of the bridge and they could look over into the ice covered water. A cop got out of their car pulled up and tried to stop them but the person moved out of grabbing range as the police officer ran towards the person The person turned his back put headphones on and leaned back and fell from like 150ft right into ice water and never came back up.

The crowd just looked on and left and left the possessions and note on the ground and it got blown away by the wind. It reminds me of how we are only acknowledged when we about to do something to harm ourselves and only because it’s a fucking spectacle.

21 and not even a learners permit

25 and too retarded to drive. It is over at this point. I have been emasculated by female driving. I will never be able to recover from this.

We have to get our drivers licenses and start lifting cars bro.

I sometimes dream about it, that I go around and lift cars in order to overcome the driver licence pill. I also have dreams about female driving. It has to stop man.

25 and too retarded to drive. It is over at this point. I have been emasculated by female driving. I will never be able to recover from this.
May god help your soul

My mom in particular would. She just lost her husband, she always says I'm the joy of her life because I'm always helping her with stuff and keeping her company. My aunt as well because sh's a Kardecist Spiritualist and in that doctrine suicide is basically the worst sin.

Of coz they would stop me.

They need me to keep wageslaving for them