Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A drank half a bottle of vodka last night

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Is that a lot or am i just a pussy? Apparentelly i let everyone in my house know i want to kill myself so they are mad at me

Half a bottle is a lot.

Is that a lot or am i just a pussy? Apparentelly i let everyone in my house know i want to kill myself so they are mad at me
Brutal, I hope everyone in your house would understand and support you more. Half a bottle of vodka is A LOT man. Just drink beer, it wont fuck you up that much since its 5% abv.

2/3 has always been enough for me when I was drinking "advanced". Everything more than that just increases your hangover.

Which brand though? Did you mix?

Just kill your brain cells in an astronomical speed theory.

2/3 has always been enough for me when I was drinking "advanced". Everything more than that just increases your hangover.

Which brand though? Did you mix?
No

Half a bottle is a lot.
no tbh, i mean idk how prof but its not dat bad. plus, it being on the level of you not controlling it? I remember drinking a half or 3 quarters of a thing of jim beam (most ive ever drank and ever will drink and it was when I was 14) and I just ended up spinning and puking, def didnt be autistic.

Based

Try a Russian Breakfast (black coffee, vodka and cigarette after waking up) some day too

A cope at the beginning of the day keeps the rope away

You lucky they didn't take you to the hospital to be committed. Take the grog in moderation mate.

no tbh, i mean idk how prof but its not dat bad. plus, it being on the level of you not controlling it? I remember drinking a half or 3 quarters of a thing of jim beam (most ive ever drank and ever will drink and it was when I was 14) and I just ended up spinning and puking, def didnt be autistic.
Tbh It depends on your size as well. Like, I'm 5'11 125lbs. So half a bottle is a lot for me. Also, I think some people naturally have a higher tolerance for alcohol.

Brutal. Solution is don't buy cheap vodka. Buy instead expensive stuffs like rum or bourbon.

I usually drink half a bottle and then feel the effects an hour later.

Tbh It depends on your size as well. Like, I'm 5'11 125lbs. So half a bottle is a lot for me. Also, I think some people naturally have a higher tolerance for alcohol.
Im 5'3 and 150 lbs

Life tip: never drink half bottle of vodka after spending the whole day without eating and drinking water, seriously guys i feel like im dying, i feel like im about to throw up and shit myself

I'm also thinking of drinking today because I feel extremely bad.