Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A dope song from mongolian niggas

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

YOOO this shit is lit dude it need to be on spotify surely mongolian niggas know dat shit I can imagine them niggas blasting this out and bangin in ulan baatar streets

Their dicks too big :/

Maidiknx

Throat singing sounds cool as fuck.

Srsly Tyrone deep voice aint shit compared to these guys vocal cords. wolf totum is my fav tbh.

Theyre songs are pretty cool, kinda original

YOOO this shit is lit dude it need to be on spotify surely mongolian niggas know dat shit I can imagine them niggas blasting this out and bangin in ulan baatar streets

Yeah it is tbh

Don't care didn't ask.

Very cool, might listen later.

I know how to do this actually cuz my dad lived in Kazakhstan for 2 years, learned it, then taught me how to do it :feelzez:

Aside from throat singing I like The Hu and would recommend to everyone.
I know how to do this actually cuz my dad lived in Kazakhstan for 2 years, learned it, then taught me how to do it :feelzez:
Post vocaroo I'm curious.

You realize they raped your ancestors, right?

Do you mean Mongol invasion of Anatolia? it was beneficial in many aspects tbh
Yes, bro. And how was it beneficial? Because of eye area?

Yes, bro. And how was it beneficial? Because of eye area?
I think they helped with Turkification of Anatolia because they brought many turkic tribes(along with mongol tribes) with them.
Also there were turkmens running from their invasions and all those turkmen tribes were refugees in Anatolia

I think they helped with Turkification of Anatolia because they brought many turkic tribes(along with mongol tribes) with them
Those Turkic tribes were also raped by the Mongols. What if Anatolian culture was superior to Turkic culture, but we don't know now because they have been outbred by the invaders.

Those Turkic tribes were also raped by the Mongols. What if Anatolian culture was superior to Turkic culture, but we don't know now because they have been outbred by the invaders.
it's weird. some were rape yes and that was the reason for their escape.

By the time of Mongol invasion there was a slight native Anatolian population. With the invasion of Turks many Anatolians are escaped but some stayed, they married to Turks. They learned that if you let a Turk marry your daughter his tribe won't declare war on your people so it was beneficial.

We outbred them because we were overpopulated. it was like a gangbang, imagine it, they find a blonde foid in hood and each gang members rape her. then these gang members calls their homies and they come then rape her, like a circle.
I'm also fascinated by Anatolian culture @RREEEEEEEEE now we know modern Turks are a mix of Anatolians and Turkic tribes BUT we don't know what mix. like there were many Anatolian cultures, Hittites, Hattians because by the time we arrived here native anatolians were already Hellenized culturally so I don't know if my great great great grandma was hattian or something because we don't have enough genetic data for each ancient anatolian peoples

Last edited:
it's weird. some were rape yes and that was the reason for their escape.

By the time of Mongol invasion there was a slight native Anatolian population. With the invasion of Turks many Anatolians are escaped but some stayed, they married to Turks. They learned that if you let a Turk marry your daughter his tribe won't declare war on your people so it was beneficial.

We outbred them because we were overpopulated. it was like a gangbang, imagine it, they find a blonde foid in hood and each gang members rape her. then these gang members calls their homies and they come then rape her, like a circle.
I'm also fascinated by Anatolian culture @RREEEEEEEEE now we know modern Turks are a mix of Anatolians and Turkic tribes BUT we don't know what mix. like there were many Anatolian cultures, Hittites, Hattians because by the time we arrived here native anatolians were already Hellenized culturally so I don't know if my great great great grandma was hattian or something because we don't have enough genetic data for each ancient anatolian peoples
Ancient times were cruel to women, I will say that much. It was also cruel to fathers if they had daughters because like you say, you were forced to give up your daughter because you were too scared to be attacked by those Central Asian beasts. The only problem with your explanation is that you can't be sure which side you are on since it was centuries ago. Have you tried doing a DNA test? Only then can you conclude whether your ancestors were the Turkic invading tribes or the existing Anatolian tribes. My personal theory is that the modern-day Turks with smaller eyes are Turkic in origin and the modern-day Turks with bigger eyes are Anatolian in origin. We can conclude this by understanding that Anatolians were Europeans, hence the bigger eyes and that Turkic people are closely related to other East Asians because of their small eyes. Mongols and Turkic tribes lived side by side in middle age Mongolia.

Ancient times were cruel to women, I will say that much. It was also cruel to fathers if they had daughters because like you say, you were forced to give up your daughter because you were too scared to be attacked by those Central Asian beasts. The only problem with your explanation is that you can't be sure which side you are on since it was centuries ago. Have you tried doing a DNA test? Only then can you conclude whether your ancestors were the Turkic invading tribes or the existing Anatolian tribes. My personal theory is that the modern-day Turks with smaller eyes are Turkic in origin and the modern-day Turks with bigger eyes are Anatolian in origin. We can conclude this by understanding that Anatolians were Europeans, hence the bigger eyes and that Turkic people are closely related to other East Asians because of their small eyes. Mongols and Turkic tribes lived side by side in middle age Mongolia.
Ancestors of anatolian turks(turkmens, aka oghuz turks) were not that mongoloid. I'd say we are least mongoloid turkic people among turkic peoples. in central asia you'll see kazakhs and they are more mongoloid, then you see kyrgyz people, they are more mongoloid than kazakhs. and then there are Yakuts, they are the most mongoloid turkic grou by far(mainly because of Mongol invasion) if we Oghuz turks stayed there and had an alliance with Mongols we would be also more influenced in terms of appearance and language.

And no Anatolians were not Europeans, they were Anatolians. we take a look at Ancient anatolian DNA they are different than modern greek DNA even though anatolians were culturally hellenized they were still anatolians in terms of genetic makeup. When turkish tribes arrived we called all of them "Rum" aka greeks since we didn't see any difference.

I done DNA test myself yes. I'm genetically close to anatolian turks(as excepted) azerbaijanis, turkmens an some Caucasians.

What mainly separates us from neighbor nations is our "East asian" an "north european " mixture. yes its weird but even ancient turkic samples had north european mixture. like when you put a kurdish and turkish person they have differences, like kurds tend to have more subsaharan admixture while in turks its low or non existent. or turks have more east asian mixture and north european mixture
when we arrived here we weren't slant eyed short mongols

Ancestors of anatolian turks(turkmens, aka oghuz turks) were not that mongoloid. I'd say we are least mongoloid turkic people among turkic peoples. in central asia you'll see kazakhs and they are more mongoloid, then you see kyrgyz people, they are more mongoloid than kazakhs. and then there are Yakuts, they are the most mongoloid turkic grou by far(mainly because of Mongol invasion) if we Oghuz turks stayed there and had an alliance with Mongols we would be also more influenced in terms of appearance and language.

And no Anatolians were not Europeans, they were Anatolians. we take a look at Ancient anatolian DNA they are different than modern greek DNA even though anatolians were culturally hellenized they were still anatolians in terms of genetic makeup. When turkish tribes arrived we called all of them "Rum" aka greeks since we didn't see any difference.

I done DNA test myself yes. I'm genetically close to anatolian turks(as excepted) azerbaijanis, turkmens an some Caucasians.

What mainly separates us from neighbor nations is our "East asian" an "north european " mixture. yes its weird but even ancient turkic samples had north european mixture. like when you put a kurdish and turkish person they have differences, like kurds tend to have more subsaharan admixture while in turks its low or non existent. or turks have more east asian mixture and north european mixture
when we arrived here we weren't slant eyed short mongols
But Turkic people were Mongoloid, because they originate from the steppes that the Mongolians did. Of course, with admixture of Anatolians, modern-day Turks aren't considered Mongoloid but Caucasian. If Anatolians were neither Mongoloids nor Europeans (Caucasian), what were they then? There is no in-between those two races. The last and third race is the Negroid race, and obviously Anatolians weren't that, so they must have been Caucasians, no? According to your DNA results, most of your ancestors were the invading Turkic tribes, since you have Turkmen and Azerbaijani blood as well, aside from being a Anatolian Turk. How come Kurdish people have a lot of white-passing individuals yet, at the same time as you claim, they have more Subsaharan (Negroid) admixture? When I look for Kurdistan people, I see that a lot of them look European. Or maybe those are the ones from Iran, because Iranian people can look like Nordics do. (I don't support the Kurdistan movement).

But Turkic people were Mongoloid, because they originate from the steppes that the Mongolians did. Of course, with admixture of Anatolians, modern-day Turks aren't considered Mongoloid but Caucasian. If Anatolians were neither Mongoloids nor Europeans (Caucasian), what were they then? There is no in-between those two races. The last and third race is the Negroid race, and obviously Anatolians weren't that, so they must have been Caucasians, no? According to your DNA results, most of your ancestors were the invading Turkic tribes, since you have Turkmen and Azerbaijani blood as well, aside from being a Anatolian Turk. How come Kurdish people have a lot of white-passing individuals yet, at the same time as you claim, they have more Subsaharan (Negroid) admixture? When I look for Kurdistan people, I see that a lot of them look European. Or maybe those are the ones from Iran, because Iranian people can look like Nordics do. (I don't support the Kurdistan movement).
Yes yes they were cauasoids bro. but you know there's a class called non-european caucasoid and north africans etc. included in this group

Actually, DNA and phenotype can be very misleading. there are rare group of people between iranic people(including kurds) with weird features like blue eyes, being extreme blonde, hell, even gingers and it was caused by indo-europeans, therefore, they are indo-european features.

Among my family, for example, my father is blonde with hazel eyes and he is literally slant-eyed with mongoloid facial features. you would immediately think he is Mongolian. I speak about my father side, I have a uncle he is Scandinavian blonde with blue eyes. like, he is even more white than most stormfrontcels. but since we have same blood line with my test results I can see I don't have any European root whatsoever.

Don't forget Kurds are iranic people so they have indo-european blood(which explains some of them turn out to be blonde, etc.) @RREEEEEEEEE By sub-saharan mixture of course they don't have this admixture with high amounts. Actually, saudis have more sub-saharan admixture. Kurds, arabs etc. For example arabs have high amounts of west-asian admixture
70494024_368477357369956_5579066095488204800_n.jpg

In this list you can see to which ethnic groups kurds are related and how close to (kurds in turkey, not iraq or syria)

Last edited: