Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A Discussion on Modern Cuckdom

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★
Seriously, this is very common in the West.

A man in his 30s or 40s will be a Cuck and get with a roastie foid 35-45 that's a single mom, divorced, has a few children, doesn't want anymore, and he betabuxx her and helps support another guy's (usually Chad's) offspring.

He's getting nothing from that foid!

Her youth is gone. All her beauty, including the remnants of 24-27 which is really missing in many foids.

She's incapable of actually genuinely loving a guy or desiring a guy. She can desire Chad but she can't genuinely love any guy.

EvERy foid in the West will be feminist or have high expectations. And for the CucksERvatives, a TradWife is 14-19 for most of history, not an infertile former washed out slut who is divorced who has children from at least one ex that's 35-45. In historical times, any man marrying that would be pitied and thought of as an absolute total losER. He's not a man at that point, but a cuck and fool.

When you think about it, here's the only reasons to even be with a female:
Youthful
Beautiful (goes with Youth)
Virginity (must be "freshly blossomed" now to be a virgin. Maybe 100 years ago it would be common for 18 and 19 year olds to also be virgins but not anywhere in modERn times)
Fertility (goes with Youth)

So, as we can see, even the men who are getting 26-28 foids are getting rubbish.

Would you rather be an agecuck cuck as well as a betabuxx for such a foid? Or is it somewhat of a benefit in a way to be Incel?

I hate that I'm Incel but I wouldn't evER want a worthless foid.

Accepting the teenpill was actually something that I accepted before I was blackpilled and before I accepted that I was an actual Incel. My first beliefs were absolutely based howevER because I was always diffERent.

Even when I wasn't blackpilled, I had these beliefs:
1. A guy needs a teenage relationship
2. Starting a relationship with a high school girl 14-17 is the only viable option
3. A girl's virginity is important and must be taken from a girl to have anything real

Effectively, because I was teenpilled and not an agecuck, it made blackpill easier.

Normie agecucks and any agecuck would be triggERed by this because it's true. They've been brainwashed by Jews, feminism, and the (((media))) into thinking what currently happens is normal and that the traditional relationships with the best girls is pedo.

Here's a quote from Hitler that really sums this point up very well:

"Only the Jew knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Jew knew this and acted accordingly."

So, the Jews engineERed this modERn society. It's Jewish. EvERything is nearly all Jewish since 1917.

"You'll be Cuck and Be Happy" is very much the motto in most nations.

The birthrates aren't just going lowER because of less money and lower incomes, it's because foids are sluts, foids wait for the wall, and they are infertile.

Also, let's be honest. Many girls will have a breeding fetish, especially when they're young. However, it's not something they will feel for betabuxx. Imagine if Chad told her he wants to breed her nonstop? She'd have 5, 10, or more all for Chad and to be bred by him. Not betabuxx! She's settling down at the wall, both litERally and figuratively. She's not excited or happy about having to settle for a guy that's not a Chad and probably not even a Chadlite or a Brad almost Chadlite. She's expERienced 20-100 Chads, given threesomes to guys, had some girlfriends, and maybe did OnlyFans or webcam...and now, she's 30 being forced to settle down for a betabuxx if she wants to get married and have a baby. Why didn't she have any in her youth? Was she too busy being a slut and then wants to settle down for a betabuxx cuck who will support her for sloppy seconds? It's still true that in many countries, single moms aren't going to have as many relationship prospects. So, foids even if they would be bred are not wanting to lose the betabuxx cuck near the wall or think there will be a rich Chad to give them a dream life.

So, most modERn men are cucks. They will live misERable lives with trash foids. Therefore, is being Incel really worse than that? Sure, it might also be somewhat cope, but that doesn't mean it's untrue. It's actually the absolute total truth. Inceldom is tERrible but do you think ascending with a washed out slut is bettER? A washed out cum dumpster? 25%-50% of foids will have herpes in some populations and locations.

Imagine kissing a slut on her lips and getting herpes. Imagine fucking a slut and getting herpes. Then imagine that the slut is a roastie nearing the wall.

It's probably a positive thing that I'm incel. If I don't get a teenage girlfriend, hopefully a virgin teen girlfriend, then I'll end up roping. I'm not going to betabuxx simp for a slut or a roastie. Rope is better than to continue life as a wizardcel past a cERtain age. But, life as a litERal cuck slave getting sloppy seconds and Chad's table scraps and probably even doggy scraps (dogpill) effectively makes a Cuck less than a dog! At least as an Incel, I can still have a sense of self-respect but a Cuck? A Cuck either subconsciously feels self-loathing or is an absolute fool to believe the (((propaganda))) then feels depressed when the marriage ends in divorce and financial ruin because Betabuxx Cuck is a "useful idiot" but an othERwise useless man because his only purpose is to be exploited by washed out sluts and be a betabuxx and pay taxes to contribute more to a toxic society.

Betabuxxing is a fate worse than death

Only read half the post because of my low attention span, but i agree with what you said so far

Read everything now after a short break and i agree with everything. If you still consider betabuxxing, you arent truly blackpilled. Ill choose death before i settle down with an used up roastie

@Ron.Belgrade this thread is a must read for you bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back