Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A discussion about the state of dating with my mother

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★
My mother was explaining to me how one of her foid friends was disgusted and telling me how trash guys are nowadays because her friend was “finally ready to settle down, looking for a long term relationship finally” but every single guy that she messaged only were looking for friends with benefits or one night stands.

I responded with “did you know on average women swipe right on only 6% of guys, while on average men swipe right on about 70% of women”

she responded “well then atleast we know 6% of men are all garbage”

I responded “yeah, the most attractive 6%”

she said “well no I didn’t say that”

I reply “well if your friend is swiping on only 6% of the guys on average I assume it’s not the ugliest 6%”

her: “well, no…”

me: “I also assume that most attractive 6% is the most blunt with their interactions since if all they want is a hookup, they can find probably find one no problem since have exponentially more matches than the average 50th percentile guy”

*my mom proceeds to ask me where I got my numbers and all I do is type “guy matches vs girl matches tinder” into the google search bar and the first articles that come up all have identical numbers, she proceeds to change topics on me. End of convo

JFL:feelshaha:

Congratulations, you got the best of a foid in an argument, you win nothing.

This, doesn't matter, they can't process information like this. They are retarded.

E
This, doesn't matter, they can't process information like this. They are retarded.
Exactly. She doesn’t realize it was even an argument, let alone that she lost it. The point of this post wasn’t to brag I won an argument that would be actually retarded.

just trying to show that even if you present a foid with factual information and a logical argument they still can’t comprehend their own privilege

just blackpill your mother theory

E

Exactly. She doesn’t realize it was even an argument, let alone that she lost it. The point of this post wasn’t to brag I won an argument that would be actually retarded.

just trying to show that even if you present a foid with factual information and a logical argument they still can’t comprehend their own privilege
An add on "even if it is a foid who happens to be your mother and supposedly considers you come first in everything"

An add on "even if it is a foid who happens to be your mother and supposedly considers you come first in everything"
Even the nurturing instinct of motherly love is defeated in the face of the raw primal hypergamous behavior practiced by these foid chimps

Even the nurturing instinct of motherly love is defeated in the face of the raw primal hypergamous behavior practiced by these foid chimps
Yeah. Its like - today, it's the most severe it has ever been at anytime in our past history, and foids are out of control with their need to be hypergamous overshooting every other instinct I feel.

Last edited:
Indeed

Tomorrow you'll have the exact same argument...

It's like arguing with a jew

It's like arguing with a jew
Jews and women are very similar in mind and spirit. AAAAANNNDDD it's not a good thing.
Narcissism, very selective memory, hedonism, never being content of something, envy and manipulation.
Those are traits that are common to both mentioned groups of "peeple".

As a general rule of thumb, even outside of the scope of inceldom, you cannot wake people who are asleep on a given subject matter. They are zombies and if information doesn't appear on their mass media new source or social circles then it must not be true.