Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A direct quote from one of the "incels"here

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Asked why he is here if he hates subhumans?

His answer " because I'm not, I have a good face":feelskek::feelskek:

Obviously we know he doesn't have a good face, but the psychology behind it is interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-221609_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205-221609_Chrome.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 65
i think most people on here are fakers larping including me. we arent serious about this mentally ill incel stuff :feelskek: the incel gag was funny for a while. we just cant believe people really come on here to talk about their not getting women this much lol. this is like a gtav roleplay server, my name is ray ray and i sell apples at traffic lights :feelskek: you cant take anyone serious here cuz its fake including me lol pure fiction:lul:

i think most people on here are fakers larping including me. we arent serious about this mentally ill incel stuff :feelskek: the incel gag was funny for a while. we just cant believe people really come on here to talk about their not getting women this much lol. this is like a gtav roleplay server, my name is ray ray and i sell apples at traffic lights :feelskek: you cant take anyone serious here cuz its fake including me lol pure fiction:lul:
:feelskek::feelskek: same bro I'm not really an incel i have a wife and kids and use this place to kill time

I can tell that you're joking because of your Revy signature :feelshaha:

@Made in Heaven

How much for an apple, fren?

Larpers at there best