Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A description of a homeless man I once saw, looking for opinions on the writing/description...

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★★
"The bedraggled figure who had just turned the corner into the parking lot was covered in the shabbiest clothing imaginable. He was draped in dumpster-level garments, showing plenty of rips and stains, and I could easily imagine the noxious smell that would emanate if he had stood close by. His mottled greyish beard was caked with filth, and he wore a single muddy-looking shoe. The other foot was a dirty sock covered in mud. A more pitiable creature could not be envisioned. Both Hunter and I watched him with a mixture of pity and disgust. He was a horrid caricature of what used to be a man, utterly bereft of dignity or pride, having given up on both long ago. This was the very definition of a broken soul.

He stood there mumbling and ranting to himself as well as to the various invisible demons that seemingly tormented him. This was a walking shuffling human disaster; Yet, my eyes could not look away. For a creature such as him, hope was ancient history, if it ever had existed for him in the first place.

There could be no recovery from such as he was now. If he were a dog he would be considered mangy and mad, and immediately be put down as an act of mercy. Sadly, he was no dog, but formerly a man, and now a shambling creature of tragedy, so euthanasia was not an option; though he'd probably welcome it in his particularly pitiful condition."

A bit wordy but it's a really good description. Most descriptions of people I see in writing don't help me paint a picture in my mind and instead always use overly verbose language that makes me wonder what the fuck is going on. So it's nice to read one that can actually give me a clear mental image.

A bit wordy but it's a really good description. Most descriptions of people I see in writing don't help me paint a picture in my mind and instead always use overly verbose language that makes me wonder what the fuck is going on. So it's nice to read one that can actually give me a clear mental image.
Thanks! I was homeless for 35 years and wandered across 46 states, but never LOOKED homeless, not in the way that guy did! Im writing a short story with that memory.

sadly was expecting more readers to be present here in such a vast incel forum.

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

It's based and blackpilled