Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A depressing, desolate life is the one I've had.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
From the day I had my first interaction with another person, to now, I've been disrespected and cast out at every turn. Forced to endure a life of isolation, and later, inceldom.
Because of this, I'll always see myself as different. And in a way, I am indeed different from most people for it.
Like, most people I meet aren't all at once 5'6, ugly, and have both ADHD and Autism. (These things are mostly genetic yes, but environment can somewhat influence them.)
More than that, most people I meet are BluePilled normies. Meaning that the chances of me being able to relate to them are slim at best.
Of course we also have to remember the consequences of being an outcast as well as a Neurodivergent.
Bring a Neurodivergent already makes it nigh impossible for me to communicate long term, but having no social skills from being an outcast for my entire childhood and teenage years is basically the final nail in the coffin.
And of course, there's the fact that I am 5'6. I was always a short person, and of course people gave me shit for it. Adding insult to injury, I stopped growing at 5'6. To put that into perspective, I've met teenagers, yes teenagers who were taller than me.
As the cherry on top, I am VERY ugly. Ugly enough to scare a Xenomorph.
All these factors I've mentioned, amplify each other in a horrible synergy of isolation and suffering.
I've lived a cursed life for 20 years, and I'm sure I'll live a cursed life for 20 more.

I feel ya man, the subhuman existence is depressing and tiring. Cope as best you can ig, what else can you do

I feel ya man, the subhuman existence is depressing and tiring. Cope as best you can ig, what else can you do
Basically yeah. I feel that completely more or less. I just cope as best as I can with what I have.

From the day I had my first interaction with another person, to now, I've been disrespected and cast out at every turn. Forced to endure a life of isolation, and later, inceldom.
Because of this, I'll always see myself as different. And in a way, I am indeed different from most people for it.
Like, most people I meet aren't all at once 5'6, ugly, and have both ADHD and Autism. (These things are mostly genetic yes, but environment can somewhat influence them.)
More than that, most people I meet are BluePilled normies. Meaning that the chances of me being able to relate to them are slim at best.
Of course we also have to remember the consequences of being an outcast as well as a Neurodivergent.
Bring a Neurodivergent already makes it nigh impossible for me to communicate long term, but having no social skills from being an outcast for my entire childhood and teenage years is basically the final nail in the coffin.
And of course, there's the fact that I am 5'6. I was always a short person, and of course people gave me shit for it. Adding insult to injury, I stopped growing at 5'6. To put that into perspective, I've met teenagers, yes teenagers who were taller than me.
As the cherry on top, I am VERY ugly. Ugly enough to scare a Xenomorph.
All these factors I've mentioned, amplify each other in a horrible synergy of isolation and suffering.
I've lived a cursed life for 20 years, and I'm sure I'll live a cursed life for 20 more.
Your situation is same as mine. Got see my teenage life due to short height, ugly looks, chronic disorder and neurodivergence. While seeing my fellow teens and junior teens developing into chads, enjoying and chilling thier life and having a romantic relationship and while I was rotting with lonliness due to my ugly looks, weak body physique and on top due to neurodivergence i can't able to communicate, socialize with others. It's pure suffering