Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A day in the life of big four employee

You Shall Not Pass Lord Of The Rings GIF
Ennnnoughhhhhhh

ragefuelossus

Suifuel. Half the jobs at these large corporations are just make-work vacation jobs for women. The other half are computational jobs done by mostly ethnic incels.

So do zero work and just eat all day?

“Deepa” a curry too lol
These companies literally hire anyone as long as you have the bullshit degree

Half the jobs at these large corporations are just make-work vacation jobs for women. The other half are computational jobs done by mostly ethnic incels.
Thanks to elon musk that's changing. :feelsLSD::feelskek:

Attachments

• lol el0n.jpg
    lol el0n.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 15
I think this video is a publicity stunt by recruiters to get more ppl applying for them. I've known people that worked at Big Four and they have told me it's all very long hours and having project after project. Sometimes they would get out off the office at 11pm :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: They do it to get experience and because it looks good on the CV but IMO it's not worth it.

Suifuel. Half the jobs at these large corporations are just make-work vacation jobs for women. The other half are computational jobs done by mostly ethnic incels.
:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

its bascially free welfare for the foids while the ethnics doing the real work.

all of them are over-paid, but the foids even more so, especially those cunts dont actually work.