Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A day in the life of a Chad.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★
A day in the life of a Chad.

Chad wakes up. He stretches and yawns while rubbing his eyes. He sees the lady he picked up from the pub last evening still sleeping next to him with a big satisfied smile on her face. He tries to remember her name. Gives up after 5 seconds.

He checks his phone. It's full of "good morning" texts from 300 women who'd rather share him than be with their looksmatches. He leaves every message on read because he doesn't care.

He gets ready and leaves for the office. All the women greet him with extra enthusiasm. He grabs a coffee with the office Staceys. He breezes through the day. Work isn't a hassle his perfect life gives him the ability to focus and be efficient.

After work, he selects a foid in his harem to be his date for the evening. He texts her: "hey bitch wanna get a drink and fuck?". She responds with "Tee Hee. Of course. :p". They meet at the pub where they drink and chitchat for a couple of hours.

Later, he brings her back to his place and fucks her.

And then the next day, everything mentioned so far repeats but with a different foid for the evening.

Inceldom: Discussed :yes:

Last edited:
Then the pajeet is woken up by his mum

GIGACHAD, HYDRA FORM, SLAYER OF ALL WHOMST DO NOT BENCH 3,000 : r/Bossfight

Just spotted chad in the store stroll thru his 300+ snap messages from women while waiting in line for to pay for groceries his 5.5 chad friend that was half a torse from him, This chad was very attractive 6.3 and prettyboychad, He had so many to choose from, I felt like roping.

Not my ideal fantasy. I’d rather only have a devoted girlfriend/wife for the rest of my life.

Work isn't a hassle his perfect life gives him the ability to focus and be efficient.
There's a chad who works at 7 Eleven who has his girlfriend do some of his work for him while he sits in his car.

His life sounds so difficult and traumatizing

There's a chad who works at 7 Eleven who has his girlfriend do some of his work for him while he sits in his car.

Many years ago, a female intern at my workplace came in 5 hours late. When I asked why she apologized and said she was late because she overslept.

I asked her why again.

Her answer: "oh I was up till 3AM doing my boyfriends homework".

Not my ideal fantasy. I’d rather only have a devoted girlfriend/wife for the rest of my life.
Cope if you had options it would be sheer bliss the virgin gf you would have is the fuck toy you are most intimate with and the harem whores would be a welcome bonus.