Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A date I once had

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★
Met this single mom on a dating app and we immediately hit it off. She even talked about kissing sometimes. So sooner rather than later I scheduled a date and she stood me up there (or so I thought), so I left the place very pissed off. In truth, she's just over half an hour late and started sending me messages and apologies after she got there.

I ended up forgiving her and scheduled another date. This time she got there on time, but she wasn't really like her pictures. She was like 2 SMV points lower and talked weird. Still, I went for it and tried to kiss her when we were saying hello (because she talked about it). She turned her head.

So this catfishing single mom of 3 ended up rejecting me. Don't know what was going through her head. Don't know what was in mine to be willing to meet this specimen (again). So we had a really bad date where we both were not interested and we just had pointless small talk (I thought about just getting up and leaving mid conversation) until she made up some bullshit excuse about her daughter and left.

2/10 damn, even such goblinas rejected. I think she is looking for beta provider who can financially support her ass and kids and you weren't that guy.

did she not know what you looked like before you guys met?

Brutal, she didn't kiss you because your face isn't attractive

2/10 damn, even such goblinas rejected. I think she is looking for beta provider who can financially support her ass and kids and you weren't that guy.
I'd say she was a 3-4/10, I said 2 points lower. Really bland, short and a bit weird too. I thought so too, but I'm not a NEET and I'd definitely let her believe I was willing to betabux.

Ugly girls will only give their love and sex to attractive men, she is just using you for financial support
Probably, eventually I'd become a father, but not to my kids.