Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A dark realization.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
coach black pills latest vedio legit gave me a shocking Revelation the reason we all have these degenerate fetishes like cuckolding and femdom is cause it is a cope it is a cope that after all the conditioning will destroy your normal sex attention to where you want the cope so bad it turns off all intention for normal women you can't turn this off you you can't put this genie back into the damn bottle i actually perfer the cope of masturbation over real women at this point i can't turn this shit off it's stuck in my genes femdom is to hard to get rid of but fuck the cuckold shit it is one of the most disgusting sins in all of history but i have started to realize 1 by 1 the pieces are starting to fall into place this society is only this degenerate cause the men are fucked in all ways and you cant turn it off it is over for me tbh.

Sorry didn’t read because you did not use any punctuations

you're not an incel because of your fetish.
you're an incel because of your looks.

you're not an incel because of your fetish.
you're an incel because of your looks.

Dude i know that what the point was is that simple after a while your copes become what you perfer over the real thing it's a wierd circle

If you can't experience normal sexuality then your brain just latches onto random shit and runs with it. Reading loving vanilla sex fiction is eye opening but also pure suifuel.

coach black pill is a faggy bandwagoner. he talks about how he slays on tinder and he sounds like a whiny beta bitch.

Not reading this.

Look at this site and then come back: