Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A daily reminder about "femcels"

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
THEY DO NOT EXIST.
PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THEM.

I wish there was a rule about them. whoever mention about them should be warned,and banned if keep doing same thing.

I wish there was a rule about them. whoever mention about them should be warned,and banned if keep doing same thing.
True tbh. They are just desperate chad chasers. There is a rule on their subreddit that prevents males from asking them out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True tbh. They are just desperate chad chasers. There is a rule on their subreddit that prevents males from asking them out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they are not females at all. only neckbeards larping as females.I seriously think mentioning about them should be banned

Respecc wamen you misogynist Hitler, I'm literally shaking.

femcels = chad won't be my boyfriend, he will only cum and dump me

Femcels are the foids who rejected us tbh.

The existence of any "femcel" is easily refuted through posting their pics here. No matter what the foid looks like, there are always almost immediately 4,5 comments saying "I'd fuck", "i'd date", etc.

No matter what the foid looks like, there are always almost immediately 4,5 comments saying "I'd fuck", "i'd date", etc.
Yes, but the guys writing such comments are probably not chads, so those "femcels" do not want to have anything to do with them.

Yes, but the guys writing such comments are probably not chads, so those "femcels" do not want to have anything to do with them.
Yeah, they're standardcels. Better yet, HIGH-standardscels.

you just made a thread reminding us about femcels, stfu

> Doesn't want threads about "femcels"
> Makes thread about "femcels"
:feelstastyman:

A highly accurate way to sum it up, OP.