Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A daily quote against bluepill.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
10222p80

Not really against the "shy", though, if they've reached the base level of attractiveness; they'll simply receive blatant IOIs from foids, regardless of what facesonality and heightfidence they might have... :feelsclown:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Bluepillers BTFO

Not really against the "shy", though, if they've reached the base level of attractiveness; they'll simply receive blatant IOIs from foids, regardless of what facesonality and heightfidence they might have... :feelsclown:
I always read "shy" as meaning "autistic," as autists can tend to be drawn inward, and not very socially outgoing. And it takes being a literal Chad to counteract the impact autism (or schizophrenia, for that matter) have on your SMV, as a male. Females are hardly impacted by it, at all. :feelsUgh:

Of course, I was much more socially outgoing when I was a very young child, but bullying and social isolation quickly brought that to an end, and made me much higher inhibition than I ever was naturally. :fuk: