Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a cute girl would never use her upper body strength to prevent me falling into water, apologize for grabbing, let me hug her or hold hands with me

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

feels bad man, how do I live my best life to become more like cat sidekick?
I guess maybe this is how eunuchs used to live in harems because they had no genitalia just like this cat so they could walk around naked without a penis intimidating foids
being seen as sexless perhaps allows you to enjoy more intimacy due to being non-threatening because the penis is a scary weapon

I think you've lost it

Take the catpill

she loves the taste of balls

You said a cute girl.

When I have not coomed the tingle on my cock makes me want to touch and jerk it so I coom. Coom is the mechanism which was meant to impregnate foids. Subhuman 2021 incel cannot coom so he cooms in paper, thereby not fulfilling his instinct objectively yet fooling his body into feeling as if it has impregnated a hole. Cooming does albeit take its toll. For it only releases semen with suboptimal pleasure since the cock is not inside a hole thereby not affirming that the instinctual duty has been fulfilled to make his existence whole

7716.jpg

it only releases semen with suboptimal pleasure since the cock is not inside a hole
I feel like when I fap to cute lolis the pleasure is better than fucking an actual hole of an ugly landwhale would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back