Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A curry used to bully me in school

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
He was low tier normie not even tall but he was fat so I had no chance against him he used to make fun of my shoes and how malnourished I was. The funny thing is that he was also getting bullied.

Imagine getting bullied by a bullied currycel JFL at how shitty my life always has been

I just assumed you were that far down the only people who would bully you would be normies or below, turns out it's even worse. :cryfeels:
It's been 15 years and i still think about it daily

It's been 15 years and i still think about it daily
The scars of bullying last a lifetime, what you experience in your formation years shapes who you become. This is why I don't buy into the bullshit of most foids' "trauma" they complain about, you being "raped" in your 20's isn't as traumatising as being bullied in school, once you're developed all "trauma" is less significant because you can overcome it.

The scars of bullying last a lifetime, what you experience in your formation years shapes who you become. This is why I don't buy into the bullshit of most foids' "trauma" they complain about, you being "raped" in your 20's isn't as traumatising as being bullied in school, once you're developed all "trauma" is less significant because you can overcome it.
It's hell, did you also get bullied bro?

It's hell, did you also get bullied bro?
Not as bad as most people here but I always was harassed by girls as a child. My old and only ever "friends" that I had in my entire life spread rumours about me and made group chats to organise harassment, they would also tell other people not to be friends with me and because of that I couldn't make any friends at school. Every day I had multiple people that I didn't know come up to me and laugh at me and make comments, I sometimes got food thrown at me while I was eating lunch. It wasn't too extreme but it used to weigh on me and made me less trustworthy of others.

If even curries bullied you you're a terra giga trucel

Some nigga bullied me in school and mostly other niggas it was like reverse racism, But racism goes both ways, Bully the white kid or the black kid its still racism

Some nigga bullied me in school and mostly other niggas it was like reverse racism, But racism goes both ways, Bully the white kid or the black kid its still racism
Brutal

I’m a curry, yet despite this even I bullied a bunch of mayo-cels who tried to start shit with me.
I never tried to start anything with anyone I was shy and little, that's probably the reason I got picked on

I was bullied by 9 people I tried to fight one but he didn’t fight and kept bullying me the next day

I was bullied by 9 people I tried to fight one but he didn’t fight and kept bullying me the next day
FIGHT!