Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Curry or Rice might get praised in the university or the board room.. but on the street, they are nothing but prey for hungry BBC predators

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★★
53d 8h 2m
Hungry BBCs who are ready to throw down make all the “success” disappear when they confront their weakling prey with fancy job titles on the street

What good is Harvard computer science when 6 foot fo’ 250 lbs BBC Tyrone is about to fucking cave in your head

IIT 2% acceptance rate and Peking University mean nothing when big DeAndre slams you into the concrete

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Ogre
★★★★★
70d 23h 4m
Nigga I'm putting you on ignore.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
yup, I always carry a knife with me for this reason. And if I move to Texas. will buy a hand gun. I absolutely know without a weapon , I have 0 fighting chance.

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★★
53d 8h 2m
yup, I always carry a knife with me for this reason. And if I move to Texas. will buy a hand gun. I absolutely know without a weapon , I have 0 fighting chance.

I always wondered why curries aren’t targets like orientals are

It’s always tiny Asians and Mexicans getting beat up

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Ostracized by humans
★★★★★
10d 16h 45m
OP wants BBC to ram his ass.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
I always wondered why curries aren’t targets like orientals are

It’s always tiny Asians and Mexicans getting beat up
many curries have same dark shitskin as blacks. So maybe blacks view them as shitskin brothers

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
334d 5h 42m
Nigga I'm putting you on ignore.
OP wants BBC to ram his ass.

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
5d 10h 43m
Hungry BBCs who are ready to throw down make all the “success” disappear when they confront their weakling prey with fancy job titles on the street

What good is Harvard computer science when 6 foot fo’ 250 lbs BBC Tyrone is about to fucking cave in your head

IIT 2% acceptance rate and Peking University mean nothing when big DeAndre slams you into the concrete
So true .
When Asian hate was prevalent , a lot of niggers jumped Asians . Doesn’t matter what race your from , I can vouch that I hate the niggers for trying to destroy society and cause chaos as their nigger trait .
What’s the point of being educated and hard working in general when a fucking nigger jumps you from behind and kills you with his gun ? That’s one of my greatest fears , not dying a natural death . I rather commit suicide than die to anyone , even more so to a nigger .
That’s why self defence is so important as an incel . Problem is that we’re incels . We’re always fucked with and everyone has a problem with us . So , don’t expect not to have problems . I already have been threatened enough times physically and sucker punched and hit by normies even when minding my own business .
It’s a very real danger and a lot of incels here think they never will have to deal with this . You can live in one of the safest countries in the world , doesn’t mean shit when your an incel and your face pisses normie off instantly .
I’m thinking of getting into MMA or boxing and in general lifting or body weight exercises again . I got unfit and unhealthy . It’s not good when your unfit and unhealthy and your attacked by some nigger or anyone else in general .