Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A curry foid customer being nice to me today

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
So the manager always makes me talk to the customers who are foreigners since I'm the only one that can talk in English.

and today there was a curryfoid who was very kind to me, she told me that I'm very smart and even told me not to ever give up. It was the best experience from any customer I ever have...

This curry woman being nice to me, a subhuman Thaicel....while noodlewhores hate me just for existing....what a twisted world

Average INCEL in 2023

Come on, it's the only good thing that happened to me since the beginning of 2023....it's not like I got to fuck her or sth
Okay

44341 2

Nigga threw the blackpill away the moment one foid was nice to him.

So the manager always makes me talk to the customers who are foreigners since I'm the only one that can talk in English.

and today there was a curryfoid who was very kind to me, she told me that I'm very smart and even told me not to ever give up. It was the best experience from any customer I ever have...

This curry woman being nice to me, a subhuman Thaicel....while noodlewhores hate me just for existing....what a twisted world
I would remember this for years if it happened to me jfl

Ik the feeling, Chico

She probably virtue signaled or tried to lift you up (which is almost same as virtue signaling).
Some females feel pity towards subhumans.

Great personality detected.

She probably virtue signaled or tried to lift you up (which is almost same as virtue signaling).
Some females feel pity towards subhumans.
Noodles just straightforward being evil to me

There are jeetas in Thailand?

U gave away stalker vibs thats why she was nice