Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Cure for Incels (The Ukrainemaxxing) (lol dead Ukrainian """soldiers""")

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Now that that suspected homosexual faggot Volodymyr Zelenskyy has sent a large population of the men to die in the meat grinders while based Russian forces and the Wagner group make quick work of the human meat shields this leaves a huge problem for The Ukraine.

They'll need to repopulate, the Russian Incels can handle the newly retaken Russian regions of the former fake Ukrainian """country"""

Thankfully alot of the stupid goyim who are fighting for the Jew Zelenskyy are retarded.

"g-glory to Ukraine"

Watch_Captive_soldier_shot_dead_seconds_after_saying__Glory_to_Ukraine____Zelenskyy_promises_to_aven.jpg

*pew pew* bye Dead Ukranian scum.

Anyway, once Russian restabalises the region, I think we should all head to what is left of The Ukraine Region and start JBW and Moneymaxxing to attract the foids, any foids already with children should be sent off to work camps, hard work will set them free once they're past the age of being able to bear children so they can't trap a based truecel with a bastard step child by having a new one with them.

I will propose to President Vladmir Putin to take what's left of the former The Ukraine region and turn it into Inceldia (name pending)

Thoughts?

lol dead Ukranian scum.

I don't support Ukraine but Russia is losing, Russian strategy went from a blitzkrieg attack on Kiev, to losing thousands of men daily in a WW1 style meatgrinder to come several miles closer to capturing the medium sized town of Bakhmut.

I don't support Ukraine but Russia is losing, Russian strategy went from a blitzkrieg attack on Kiev, to losing thousands of men daily in a WW1 style meatgrinder to come several miles closer to capturing the medium sized town of Bakhmut.

>Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has said that if his troops were to surrender the city of Artyomovsk, known as Bakhmut in Ukraine, his government would come under domestic and international pressure to seek peace with Russia.

“Our society will feel tired,” he told the Associated Press (AP) in an interview released on Wednesday. “Our society will push me to have compromise with them.”

Ukraine is cooked, no winning for them.

Inceldia will be founded on top the ruins of Ukraine. Ukranian women will be breeding stock that create the Incelistan army.

Inceldia will be founded on top the ruins of Ukraine. Ukranian women will be breeding stock that create the Incelistan army.
V Based.

We will use Ukrainian woment to make virgin daughters and offer virgins to incels who immigrate to Inceldia

cool

Now that that suspected homosexual faggot Volodymyr Zelenskyy has sent a large population of the men to die in the meat grinders while based Russian forces and the Wagner group make quick work of the human meat shields this leaves a huge problem for The Ukraine.

They'll need to repopulate, the Russian Incels can handle the newly retaken Russian regions of the former fake Ukrainian """country"""

Thankfully alot of the stupid goyim who are fighting for the Jew Zelenskyy are retarded.

"g-glory to Ukraine"

Watch_Captive_soldier_shot_dead_seconds_after_saying__Glory_to_Ukraine____Zelenskyy_promises_to_aven.jpg

*pew pew* bye Dead Ukranian scum.

Anyway, once Russian restabalises the region, I think we should all head to what is left of The Ukraine Region and start JBW and Moneymaxxing to attract the foids, any foids already with children should be sent off to work camps, hard work will set them free once they're past the age of being able to bear children so they can't trap a based truecel with a bastard step child by having a new one with them.

I will propose to President Vladmir Putin to take what's left of the former The Ukraine region and turn it into Inceldia (name pending)

Thoughts?

lol dead Ukranian scum.
Their sons will become citizens. Virgin girls will become wives. Non virgin single childless women will become concubines (not sex slaves)

Are you American? We had Soviet communism, but Americans didn't experienced that, so they think Russia is based. Personally I'd like to visit Russia in the nearest time, but this idiot war makes it impossible, I learned a little Russian language. I still don't understand excitement here with Putin. I don't support neither now leftist Ukraine nor imperialistic and authoritarian Russia.

war has pretty much stagnated at this point

Are you American? We had Soviet communism, but Americans didn't experienced that, so they think Russia is based. Personally I'd like to visit Russia in the nearest time, but this idiot war makes it impossible, I learned a little Russian language. I still don't understand excitement here with Putin. I don't support neither now leftist Ukraine nor imperialistic and authoritarian Russia.
I think you can still visit Russia, just apply for a tourist visa.

Gay Tranny thread, wish you'd all join the russian army, get raped, and thrown into the meat grinder already

Idiots

I wonder how many ophanages there are in Ukraine

troops on both sides have no training so the war is fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back