Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A cuck reposts a based post from here on r/copypasta, gets a thousand updoots as usual

Fors4ken

Fors4ken

ex-CEO of GrAY inc.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/12zqjp0/the_problem_with_biological_females_is_that_they/

@SlayerSlayer

OMG, she's so brave and stunning!!! I would never even believe she had the balls to do something like this!!! (WHAT'S UNDERCOVER ABOUT IT FAGGOT? THE FORUM IS LITERALLY OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO VISIT AND READ YOU RETARD)

Lmao "undercover on an Incel forum" just what the fuck

behold, funniest redditor alive

Now we must find out who the spy is :feelsbaton:

Death to reddit cucks

Undercover
What the fuck do they think we are? It's a public forum

@SlayerSlayer just farming Ws recently.

He didn’t even link to the site. We need our copypasta to spread. First, people come here looking for funny posts, and then they get blackpilled. We should keep up our account approval process though The blackpill spreading is good, but more people posting isn’t necessarily a benefit. Quality over quantity

If there was a button that would kill every redditor but at the same time collateral damage kill every incel I would press it.

If there was a button that would kill every redditor but at the same time collateral damage kill every incel I would press it.
:lul:

That's the most brutal and blackpilled shit i've read in a while unironically

Going undercover on an incel forum doesn't even require to have a 2-digit iq, yet they think it's some kind of incredible feat

He didn’t even link to the site. We need our copypasta to spread. First, people come here looking for funny posts, and then they get blackpilled. We should keep up our account approval process though The blackpill spreading is good, but more people posting isn’t necessarily a benefit. Quality over quantity
this is why I'm so OTT tbh

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/12zqjp0/the_problem_with_biological_females_is_that_they/

@SlayerSlayer

View attachment 743792
OMG, she's so brave and stunning!!! I would never even believe she had the balls to do something like this!!! (WHAT'S UNDERCOVER ABOUT IT FAGGOT? THE FORUM IS LITERALLY OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO VISIT AND READ YOU RETARD)

while most will get a laugh, a few will agree with me 100% and be blackpilled. That's just how recruitment works

They wish they were like James Bond :lul:
Motherbase, this is Snoo-1 actual. I have infiltrated the I.N.C.E.L. stronghold.

I repeat, I have infiltrated the I.N.C.E.L. stronghold and have obtained mission critical intelligence. Requesting emergency channels for sat upload.

>What Reddit soys fantasize when they're browsing .is and copy paste a post.

Last edited:
Most post are visible to everyone who isn't a even user.
It makes sense foids would considered this brave, they are biologicals cowards and this is their cope

They are offended by the truth. "tee hee it's hilarious." that's why every hole roleplay now as anime character irl.

Motherbase, this is Snoo-1 actual. I have infiltrated the I.N.C.E.L. stronghold.

I repeat, I have infiltrated the I.N.C.E.L. stronghold and have obtained mission critical intelligence. Requesting emergency channels for sat upload.

"Boss, you destroyed their anti-bluepill radar? It wasn't one of the targets, but that's put a hole in their foid surveillance. The women will be able to get in close now."
"Boss, you told an incel to take a shower? AMAZING, MISSION COMPLETE, THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHY YOU'RE THE BEST, BOSS, THE ONE AND ONLY "

while most will get a laugh, a few will agree with me 100% and be blackpilled. That's just how recruitment works
It's actually fucking irritating that these reddit faggots can't understand that they're mostly in the same predicament as we are. I fucking despise this culture of always blaming yourself for every fail in your life, where le womerinos and le society is always right, because "millions of people can't be possibly wrong, right??? right??? You lost therefore you are bad and deserve to lose"

Last edited:
It's actually fucking irritating that these reddit faggots can't understand that they're mostly in the same predicament as we are. I fucking despise this culture of always blaming yourself for every fail in your life, where le womerinos and le society is always right, because "millions of people can't be possibly wrong, right??? right???"
it's mostly women and gays that are the problem because they get sex so easily it's annoying for them. Male feminist hatred is there too, but it's more performative so they can score.

it's mostly women and gays that are the problem because they get sex so easily it's annoying for them. Male feminist hatred is there too, but it's more performative so they can score.
I agree. Westoid cucks for some reason decided that not only men and women are completely equal, but women are literally just men with a vagina, so we should listen to and value their opinions and experience just as much, if not more, than men's perspective, even on men's own fucking problems. This is honestly such a retarded and popular opinion for some reason, at least it seems to me, as i'm from third world.

"Boss, you destroyed their anti-bluepill radar? It wasn't one of the targets, but that's put a hole in their foid surveillance. The women will be able to get in close now."
"Boss, you told an incel to take a shower? AMAZING, MISSION COMPLETE, THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHY YOU'RE THE BEST, BOSS, THE ONE AND ONLY "
Metal Gear Soylid.

I agree. Westoid cucks for some reason decided that not only men and women are completely equal, but women are literally just men with a vagina, so we should listen to and value their opinions and experience just as much, if not more, than men's perspective, even on men's own fucking problems. This is honestly such a retarded and popular opinion for some reason, at least it seems to me, as i'm from third world.
it's because females are propped up by laws written by cucks that protect them and fags

subhumans detected. opinions discarded

true. more will join thanks to this guy's reposting

Thank you for your service @SlayerSlayer. Absolute kekfuel of a post.

:lul: :lul:

They're treating it like some sort of reconnaissance mission where their life is danger

They are offended by the truth. "tee hee it's hilarious." that's why every hole roleplay now as anime character irl.
nah they dont

unless you talk about tiktok / OF Whores . Then again they dont fuck you either :feelskek:

Imagine boasting about “infiltrating“ a public forum. So much effort to enter a URL

I WENT UNDERCOVER ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE. I ALSO WENT UNDERCOVER BROWSING MY LOCAL NEWS WEBSITE AND GATHERED THEIR INFORMATIONS HAXXORR 9000

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back