Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A couple saw me touching my dick in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was walking through a forest and I was daydreaming about fucking a girl I saw earlier on. I obviously got a boner and I was wearing sweatpants so it was fully visible.
I tried to put it to the side but as I was adjusting it, I realized there was a couple by a tree looking at me. Their reaction was priceless. They actually looked freaked out.
It was the middle of the day and it was sunny so they definitely saw everything :feelsautistic:

I actively try not to think about that stuff in public for that exact reason, I'd be terribly embarrassed tbh.

I touch my penis always in public.

I actively try not to think about that stuff in public for that exact reason, I'd be terribly embarrassed tbh.

I was when it happened, but i'm laughing about it now since I didn't know them. I wish I was low inhib enough to do shit like this without feeling embarrassed at all.

Based and high T

This thread is gold
giphy.gif

Low inhib high T alpha male tbh

You should’ve jerked it in front of them to assert dominance

They probably laughed about it and had sex afterwards

Low inhib as fuck. They probably forgot it right after, though.

There's nothing that scares foids more than seeing unattractive men exhibiting any kind of sexual behavior in public.

Public masturbation should be legalized.

if you were chad she would leave the guy as soon as she saw you

You shouldve chased them down whilst having a boner, fucking nosey normalfags

I like touching my dick in public.

You can masturbate and impregnate with semen things that ppl use.

I was walking through a forest and I was daydreaming about fucking a girl I saw earlier on. I obviously got a boner and I was wearing sweatpants so it was fully visible.
I tried to put it to the side but as I was adjusting it, I realized there was a couple by a tree looking at me. Their reaction was priceless. They actually looked freaked out.
It was the middle of the day and it was sunny so they definitely saw everything :feelsautistic:
Should of whipped it out, here's Johnny!

Based and low inhib af.

Should have shouted: "Watcha looking at nigga?"

Just SingMaxx and DanceMaxx and be the next Michael Jackson , he get paid millions for grabbing his crotch.

Public masturbation should be legalized.
I agree, if only because it's legal for foids to dress like such whores that they make you hard just by looking at them. If they want to trigger and exploit male sexual urges in public, then it should be legal to fap to them in public as well.

What were you doing in the forest ?

A couple once saw me masturbating in the woods lmao :feelshaha:

You should've stared back at them

That's great news.

You’re lucky you didn’t catch a criminal case, bro. Be thankful you don’t have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.