Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A couple of inches decide whether you mog or look like a clown

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★

Imagine you went out in public in a cheap, goofyass Kratos cosplay.
You would look ridiculous. People would laugh at you. You would be a clown.
But because this balding dork is 6'5'' people intrinsically feel mogged, they respect him and want to take pictures with him, despite the fact that he's dressed like a clown.
Height Height Height Height
Height is EVERYTHING.
Kill all tallfags.
Kill all tallfags.
If you're tall, you cannot be incel.

Height + frame + Muscles

You need basically every high testo trait

give me a gun
i will fix it

>Height is EVERYTHING.

Yes. Jfl at the copers who say millimeters decide your face.
I need eight more inches just to be slightly above average.

Tallfags are the foids of the male gender. Even if you're still an incel at 6'0+, at least be grateful that you can feel like a fully developed adult. Meanwhile manlets can't even go 5 minutes without encountering a foid who's taller, when going out.

A man is BIG if he wants to be treated as a man. Tall is the most obvious way to be BIG. Frame only helps if you are already tall. Being fat is ok AS LONG AS YOU'RE BIG.

This fucker is an ass, while shortcels can't even buy a bagel in peace.

Fuck this gay earth.

i’m a 4/10 but i would take becoming a 3/10 if i could be 6’5. Jfl at all tallfags who say face is everything.

>Height is EVERYTHING.

Yes. Jfl at the copers who say millimeters decide your face.
I need eight more inches just to be slightly above average.
Well I beg to differ, there's are always exceptions. I'm literally deformed and have a balloon head and strange facial features.

Let me ask you, if a down syndrome man was 6'4... it would make a difference?

Well I beg to differ, there's are always exceptions. I'm literally deformed and have a balloon head and strange facial features.

If there are always exceptions then there are magical exceptions in rhetorical lala land for having 10/10 face too.
You've accomplished nothing.

Fuck the fact that so many people just immediately start dicksucking tallfags just proves how good they fucking have it.

Shortness is an uglyness in itself.
And facial uglyness is easier to fix and easier to cope with (fakeup, masks, sun glasses, hoods, long hair, etc). Shortness is pure unfiltered inceldom and embarrassment. Tall uggos still are intimidating and being intimidating is already a form of attractiveness.

If there are always exceptions then there are magical exceptions in rhetorical lala land for having 10/10 face too.
Absolutely. I've seen 8/10 or 9/10 but 5'7" chadlites with pretty 5'1" gfs

You've accomplished nothing.

Fuck the fact that so many people just immediately start dicksucking tallfags just proves how good they fucking have it.
Yeah I'm just saying that wouldn't apply to me (an exception), even if I were 6'4"... was just saying I'm an outlier, nothing more, nothing less

I feel like this is impossible.
6'4 should give you so much SMV, you almost can't be ugly enough to not get laid ...

Shortness is an uglyness in itself.
Yes.

And facial uglyness is easier to fix and easier to cope with (fakeup, masks, sun glasses, hoods, long hair, etc). Shortness is pure unfiltered inceldom and embarrassment.
True as well. But sun glasses don't really help me, you'd understand if you saw me, and I can hardly wear them, or masks, or hoods etc indoors (or with a potential - hypothetical gf - I couldn't always wear them...)

Tall uggos still are intimidating and being intimidating is already a form of attractiveness.
Depends, not to all women. Some like "pretty boys" or the typical jock, non of which are really intimidating in the sense a big ogre is intimidating, but most women would chose the former two.

If he was 5'5 he'd be laughed at I hate this world so much

I feel like this is impossible.
6'4 should give you so much SMV, you almost can't be ugly enough to not get laid ...
Well ok, I guess so, I should say something like 6'2" or anything under that (that would be my guess in my case).

Absolutely. I've seen 8/10 or 9/10 but 5'7" chadlites with pretty 5'1" gfs

Yeah I'm just saying that wouldn't apply to me (an exception), even if I were 6'4"... was just saying I'm an outlier, nothing more, nothing less
This is true. But for most men, a couple more inches is all they need. Those men are not in a good place, either. The gf's friends probably routinely mock his height and push her to end the relationship.

Of course. Height is a looks multiplier. So, 0 x 10 is still 0. But as soon as you surpass the definitively ugly or sub3 threshold, it's game on. I promise you that.

View attachment 1304049

But because this balding dork is 6'5'' people intrinsically feel mogged, they respect him and want to take pictures with him, despite the fact that he's dressed like a clown.
Height is EVERYTHING.
Kill all tallfags.
Kill all tallfags.
It is true

If u are gigatall it just gives you such a fucking status mog

I seen below normie guys just statusmaxxing by towering over everyone its fucking crazy how that works its just another one of those things pre-programmed into our fucking monke brains.

It is true

If u are gigatall it just gives you such a fucking status mog

I seen below normie guys just statusmaxxing by towering over everyone its fucking crazy how that works its just another one of those things pre-programmed into our fucking monke brains.

this shit makes me horny every time

This is true. But for most men, a couple more inches is all they need. Those men are not in a good place, either. The gf's friends probably routinely mock his height and push her to end the relationship.

Of course. Height is a looks multiplier. So, 0 x 10 is still 0. But as soon as you surpass the definitively ugly or sub3 threshold, it's game on. I promise you that.
Well said.

But still a 5'11" chad will still get the more attractive gf than a 6'4 who's a 4/10. I'm sorry, but nobody can convince me otherwise.

Like you said, looks-multiplier, I like that term.

Not disagreeing with you btw.

How tall are you OP? I'm 5'6.5" and it's HELL. Literally my biggest failo. Do I even stand a chance?

View attachment 1304049

Height is EVERYTHING.
Kill all tallfags.
Kill all tallfags.
How much can one fraud height?