Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A couple of annoying things i hate about groypers.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 They use Christianity to support racism when if 1 reads the texts you can clearly read all men are created equal especially the image of god statements.

2 They deny there anti semetic or imperialist whilst at the same time making statements such as ''cookie question'' or justifying genocide if it benefits the natural order.

3 They will say black people are alien to America when if you look into it there was blacks fighitng along side the Americans to Build what is today modern day America.

4 They act like there aren't white sub races.

1 They use Christianity to support racism when if 1 reads the texts you can clearly read all men are created equal especially the image of god statements.
larp
2 They deny there anti semetic or imperialist whilst at the same time making statements such as ''cookie question'' or justifying genocide if it benefits the natural order.
based
3 They will say black people are alien to America when if you look into it there was blacks fighitng along side the Americans to Build what is today modern day America.
cope
4 They act like there aren't white sub races.
gay

The strange thing about Nick Fuentes is that he attacked almost everyone else in the Alt Right, including Spencer, Anglin, Patrick Little and others for being “wignats” and lacking optics when he himself is just as bad as any of them in that regard. I tuned in to his show for the first time recently and he’s talking about ZOG, white genocide, calling liberals race traitors, and talking about creating a white ethnostate and everyone in the chat was posting triple parenthesis. Is that what he considers to be good optics?

larp

based

cope

gay

1 Most aren't they actually belive the bullshit they spew some how they get a book which supports mainly equality and twist it to support race realism bullshit you could make an argument with pagan faiths as they aren't as orthodox but Christianity is very rigid racism is a big no no you have to actively fuck with the texts.

2 Again atleast you admit it just don't lie about it that's all i'm saying.

<<In the American Revolution, gaining freedom was the strongest motive for black slaves who joined the Patriot or British armies. It is estimated that 20,000 African Americans joined the British cause, which promised freedom to slaves, as Black Loyalists. Around 9,000 African Americans became Black Patriots.[1]<< Upto 8 thousand fought for the Americas in the revolutionary war

4 Europoid isn't a single thing it's a branch of things you have 4 main categories alpines dinards and nordids med.

1 Most aren't they actually belive the bullshit they spew some how they get a book which supports mainly equality and twist it to support race realism bullshit you could make an argument with pagan faiths as they aren't as orthodox but Christianity is very rigid racism is a big no no you have to actively fuck with the texts.

2 Again atleast you admit it just don't lie about it that's all i'm saying.

<<In the American Revolution, gaining freedom was the strongest motive for black slaves who joined the Patriot or British armies. It is estimated that 20,000 African Americans joined the British cause, which promised freedom to slaves, as Black Loyalists. Around 9,000 African Americans became Black Patriots.[1]<< Upto 8 thousand fought for the Americas in the revolutionary war

4 Europoid isn't a single thing it's a branch of things you have 4 main categories alpines dinards and nordids med.
didn't read but there's 50% chance of me agreeing

didn't read but there's 50% chance of me agreeing

1.Basically most of Nicks fans steals things that's not even there's.

2 They act like all white people are the same.

3 They don't understand that all cultures are basically copies of older ones.