Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A couple laughed at me as I walked past them

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
I remember this specific time where I was walking to a nearby grocery store by me when I happened to encounter an attractive couple showing great happiness and enthusiasm with each other, maybe It was obvious that I was upset or jealous but they glanced at me and giggled. Both the girl and boy in the relationship were tall, much taller than myself which just made feel pathetic and insecure, I tried to brush it off but it ruined my day.

I'm too much of a mentalcel and is also framemaxxed, to tolerate such brutality from normies. No fucking way!:reeeeee::blackpill:

If this isn't ultra suifuel...

I hate how those cruel normies take everything for granted in their lives. They should feel incredibly lucky about not experiencing the things we do, because uf they step in our shoes they will rope after the first month, i guarantee you.

t
I remember this specific time where I was walking to a nearby grocery store by me when I happened to encounter an attractive couple showing great happiness and enthusiasm with each other, maybe It was obvious that I was upset or jealous but they glanced at me and giggled. Both the girl and boy in the relationship were tall, much taller than myself which just made feel pathetic and insecure, I tried to brush it off but it ruined my day.
this is suicidefuel

Destroy them in minecraft

If this isn't ultra suifuel...

I hate how those cruel normies take everything for granted in their lives. They should feel incredibly lucky about not experiencing the things we do, because uf they step in our shoes they will rope after the first month, i guarantee you.
That's the problem with luck when you win you just want to win more but when you lose you realise even a small win was better than the loss

Someone should study this phenomenon and find a medicine or solution for it where it makes your brain realise how lucky you are and adjusts your attitude accordingly then they wouldn't tell us to be grateful because everyone would be grateful

That's the problem with luck when you win you just want to win more but when you lose you realise even a small win was better than the loss

Someone should study this phenomenon and find a medicine or solution for it where it makes your brain realise how lucky you are and adjusts your attitude accordingly then they wouldn't tell us to be grateful because everyone would be grateful
Based and very true

this happens a lot to me I hate it so much!!! stupid normies just leave me alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back