Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A couple days ago I had a dream that I trannymaxxed, last night I dreamed I ERmaxxed (serious)

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I'm serious, I legit have those dreams and want to share and vent about it as well as what they may mean, which this forum is the only place open minded and accepting enough for me to do that. I in no way encourage mass shootings, much less transexualism.

The trannymaxxing dream was very clearly because I was browsing reddit tranny subs, to laugh at their pathetic lives, before going to sleep. It was very weird to dream about that since there's nothing I hate more tbh and I woke up feeling disgusted. I dreamed that I trannymaxxed to cope and claim to be a "mtf lesbian" like those losers do :feelspuke:

The ERmaxxing dream wasn't as awful. I dreamed that I kinda had a specially bad day and some foid looked at me the wrong way and it was the last straw, I said ENOUGH :woke:, and started shooting people. For maximum normie butthurt I focused on killing children, people's dogs, old people... The cops never came (dream logic) so I was able to go from site to site killing a lot of people this way. In the end I really regretted it because I realized, if there was a slim chance for me to ascend, there was now none since I'd be put in jail, and I'd be famous, widely hated, and massively misunderstood/misrepresented and portrayed as a piece of shit like they did with Elliot Rodger. I was relieved that it was a dream tbh lol

Last edited:
@ionlycopenow @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

I have a lot of fucked up dreams too

its over nigga. u need spirutal cleansing to purify your latent homosexuality

wish my dreams had coherent plotlines like this tbh

crazy dreams bro

AB67E954 4767 43C4 BC74 9894825A44A8

My 6'1 brother told me he had a dream where he was a foid :feelsgah: