Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A cope I used to tell myself back in the day

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
on the girls who rejected me: "in the future you'll be better off and they will regret it"

needless to say that no matter how much they had whore around, if they became single moms, if they didn't get a degree... In the end they are still way better off than me, and they will always be. Whether in their careers, relationships, health and so on.

In many girls who rejected me in the past are now dating guys WAY better looking than me and in a better position in life overall. Even the ones who fucked up by having some thug's baby.

Meanwhile I rot alone every night and get to work in a low end job praying to the universe for a truck to crash on my the bus I take on my way to work so this nightmare can end already...

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: - life is not fair - and it's over

Don’t worry bro you just dodged some bullets