Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A conversation with my sex haver friend from elementary school

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
I genuinely want to kill myself tonight. I've never felt so low before. I have no real friends.

Attachments

• 0a22-ff28-4749-9763-ae803cc4dcc0.mp3
    12.5 MB
  • c42d-935d-4416-ae1d-612bf53fefaf.mp3
    10.9 MB
|SUICIDE FUEL

Voice mogs me.

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan

@Sloth.Belgrade

Everyone ignores me

Can you give me a TLDL to this?

I'm not ignoring anyone
WHY WERE YOU LAUGHING IN THR BEGINNING OF THE FIRST VIDEO? YOU GIGGLED AND SAID: "WAIT SHE TOOK OFF YOUR PANTS?" TO THAT SEX HAVER NIGGER

WHY WERE YOU LAUGHING IN THR BEGINNING OF THE FIRST VIDEO? YOU GIGGLED AND SAID: "WAIT SHE TOOK OFF YOUR PANTS?" TO THAT SEX HAVER NIGGER
I WANT TO DIE

Can you give me a TLDL to this?
I got blackout and texted a nigger from from elementary school because I have no one who genuinely gives a fuck about me. He picked up and started bragging about all the girls he's been with.

Man that's so lame, your average currybro goes through this experience like in what an hour

I got blackout and texted a nigger from from elementary school because I have no one who genuinely gives a fuck about me. He picked up and started bragging about all the girls he's been with.
You could have texted me

That's brutal

Meanwhile I am gonna die alone without anyone who will ever love me or acknowledge my existence.

You could have texted me
Why text someone who's just gonna criticize me constantly? If there's no support, not even on .is or real life then why should I even bother?

Brutal af. I’m not even in touch with one person from elementary school

LISTEN TO THE SECOND MESSAGE FIRST

Cant hear shit man theres lot of background noise

Why text someone who's just gonna criticize me constantly? If there's no support, not even on .is or real life then why should I even bother?
I didn't critisize you until you posted this thread

Mogs me for having a friend

Are u driving or home

Also I said "she took off your beanie?"

I listening to the first half of the first recording and he is bragging about a girl cheating with him, is that right? Well I will encourage you to do the following:
1. Take a sharp combat knife or you could use a kitchen knife
2. Go to his house while he is sleeping, make sure to track him down
3. Put the knife on his neck and start cutting in, he will lose a lot of blood
4. Lick the blood to get energy for the next step
5. Find his girlfriends through his phone and try to track them down
6. Rape every single one of them
7. Run to a secluded are, and its important that you make sure your body is never found for reasons Im not going to explain now

Anyways I wouldn't necessarily say you do this if you are not that type of person, I myself wouldn't do that.

@Cautious Raven

Also I said "she took off your beanie?"
I get it, there's no need to continue. I would have hung up as soon as he mentioned any sex related topics that he's been involved in.

I get it, there's no need to continue. I would have hung up as soon as he mentioned any sex related topics that he's been involved in.
Well how do I hang up on life? how do I hang up on anybody when I need SOMEBODY ANYBODY TO LISTEN TO ME.

11 shots what a fucking light weight

I listening to the first half of the first recording and he is bragging about a girl cheating with him, is that right? Well I will encourage you to do the following:
1. Take a sharp combat knife or you could use a kitchen knife
2. Go to his house while he is sleeping, make sure to track him down
3. Put the knife on his neck and start cutting in, he will lose a lot of blood
4. Lick the blood to get energy for the next step
5. Find his girlfriends through his phone and try to track them down
6. Rape every single one of them
7. Run to a secluded are, and its important that you make sure your body is never found for reasons Im not going to explain now

Anyways I wouldn't necessarily say you do this if you are not that type of person, I myself wouldn't do that.

@Cautious Raven
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Im just expressing my anger. If only we lived in a society without laws...
One can only dream
I don't even feel the anger anymore. I'm just sad. I don't want to get out of bed.

I don't even feel the anger anymore. I'm just sad. I don't want to get out of bed.
Understandeable. Im still in my angry phase however but Im also slowly starting to approach acceptance and the whitepill seeing as I cannot really fight the oppression. The best thing we can do is rope and hope for a better next life (if that is somehow possible) or nothingness

I genuinely want to kill myself tonight. I've never felt so low before. I have no real friends.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

You need to find something else to focus on.

Junk food. A TV series. A movie. Anything else.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

You need to find something else to focus on.

Junk food. A TV series. A movie. Anything else.
Not even the things that I used to love mean anything to me anymore

I'm gonna wake up from my hangover and go straight to wage slaving. Then I'll come home and get drunk, and repeat the process. Over and over until eventually my heart gives out because I can no longer take this. Then I will die and burn in hell. And the cycle begins anew.

Then I will tag @Uggo Mongo and tell him that he is based for liking primus :feelsaww::feelsgah::feelscomfy:

Brutal af. I’m not even in touch with one person from elementary school
:feelsbadman: probably for the best. This "friend" I talked to has had multiple women interested in him, and he is a normie!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelsbadman: probably for the best. This "friend" I talked to has had multiple women interested in him, and he is a normie!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
That sucks. I have nothing in common with them anymore, so no reason to even know their numbers. All 10 or so of them were no longer my friends when 6th grade started

It's almost 9:00 and I still haven't slept