Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A conversation about career

woke_currycel

woke_currycel

Greycel
How many of us incels here are doing good career wise. I have had it pretty good, STEMcelling of course.
Perhaps, along with acknowledging and accepting the real truth that the blackpill is -> evolutionary biology.

Lets have a conversation about how career has been for us incels so far, I saw a lot of min-wage-cels would love to hear your perspective since I have had it pretty easy.

It is important that we show work and monetary solidarity with ugly untermensches. Like I tip more if my waiter is male and a disgusting human, be nice to a sub-human undergrad when grading their homework, stand up for untermenches being bullied (i am swole) etc.

Would love to hear incel career plans and stories.

I have no idea what to do with my life. I plan to rope eventually

curries have some sort of ingrained self torturous behaviour, most of them in west are incels and yet they finish education kek

not that its a bad thing

dr-problematic said:
curries have some sort of ingrained self torturous behaviour, most of them in west are incels and yet they finish education kek

not that its a bad thing

Curry pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8UsY6lcubY

i got exams in a week and it;s my last semester till graduation and idk shit, idk what is gonna happen ill try my best during exams

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
i got exams in a week and it;s my last semester till graduation and idk shit, idk what is gonna happen ill try my best during exams

All the best brother, make your mummy-daddy proud.

I am super studycel in grad school right now. My life is hell.

My previous career helped braincels to some degree, but most of them were rich spoiled brats, and I had to help lazy Chads just as much. Some of the success stories kept me going, but overall I felt/feel (still employed) as an agent of evil in the world, getting the rich ahead and leaving the poor who may be more deserving behind.

What I am studying for right now, the research and hands-on work that I wish to go into can help braincels and perhaps even incels as a whole either solve their issues or simply cope better. It's still up in the air since I'm just now starting to sub-specialize outside of the broader field. But, I already feel fulfilled to a degree because I know that if I make it to the end result, I could have an almost universally positive impact on all people, not just the rich, and perhaps especially incels. Before you ask, I don't want to give too many details because my field is very small and insular; at my university, my graduating class for the entire year is 9 people, and that is covering all specialties.

blickpall said:
I am super studycel in grad school right now. My life is hell.

My previous career helped braincels to some degree, but most of them were rich spoiled brats, and I had to help lazy Chads just as much. Some of the success stories kept me going, but overall I felt/feel (still employed) as an agent of evil in the world, getting the rich ahead and leaving the poor who may be more deserving behind.

What I am studying for right now, the research and hands-on work that I wish to go into can help braincels and perhaps even incels as a whole either solve their issues or simply cope better. It's still up in the air since I'm just now starting to sub-specialize outside of the broader field. But, I already feel fulfilled to a degree because I know that if I make it to the end result, I could have an almost universally positive impact on all people, not just the rich, and perhaps especially incels. Before you ask, I don't want to give too many details because my field is very small and insular; at my university, my graduating class for the entire year is 9 people, and that is covering all specialties.

Wow nice to meet an intellectualcel, good to know all is well - self-actualization is the hardest brother - you seem to be on your way. Anonymity is important, perhaps the only reason I even made an account. More power to you, braincels need solidarity.

woke_currycel said:
Wow nice to meet an intellectualcel, good to know all is well - self-actualization is the hardest brother - you seem to be on your way. Anonymity is important, perhaps the only reason I even made an account. More power to you, braincels need solidarity.

Thank you. It's still a big uphill struggle with work, internship, and studyceling all at once, but at least I've defeated my urge to LDAR for now and I'm riding off that momentum. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and taking care of incels as well. Best of luck to you in your ventures.

I've been at my first "real" job for about a year and a half now. I guess you could say it's what I always wanted to do: it's a desk job that lets me sit at a computer all day. It's a job that doesn't require too much creativity either. I was never very creative but I can be good at following instructions. The only thing I think is regretful is that I kind of fucked my life up from the very start by abusing drugs and doing badly in school so I ended up going to college and getting a diploma instead of a university degree. I am dumber than other young people my age, and even if I weren't, that piece of paper pretty much determines where my income ceiling caps off. It doesn't help that I won't be promoted because I don't look like a leader and can't evoke a feeling of respect in others.