Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A complete diagram of incel cranial characteristics

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
947FA3C0 7E94 4310 B42B 97CE3E5ED3B4

A lot, but too lazy to exactly specify. Especially the vertical forehead.

Well, Nordics are dolichocephals and not branchycephals. How does that square with the idea that women want Nordic prettybois, as in the dating app experiments?

I have everything in the incel skull except my forehead is sloping and caveman brow ridge. Over.

just be confident brah
DSC00103

i only dont get the sloped forehead and strong brow

I'm almost a perfect middle ground between the two.

I don't like my occiput a bit, but it's not really incel trait. It's maybe bot that robust, because it's often combined with weak jaw, but it's normal. Especially if it's not too big, just not flat too

I heard that the long occiput is a result of not being held correctly as a baby. Cause supposedly when they carry you they need to place their hand under your skull. I have seen many low class children from my hood with them and wonder if its cause of their parents lack of knowledge. I rarely notice this on upper/middle class people in my uni.

Last edited:
Kek at the thick neck tho, cause I have a thick neck but skinny body so it just looks weird ass fuck. I guess I have to get buff now :(

Kek at the thick neck tho, cause I have a thick neck but skinny body so it just looks weird ass fuck. I guess I have to get buff now :(
My neck ain't realy thick, but my small skull makes it look thick lol.

Kinda, if it wasnt for my bad skin and ptosis i probobly wouldn't be incel.
Have you looked into surgery for it or is it incurable for you?

Same with the skin problems tho, if it weren't for my shit skin (cause of acne) I think I could be a normie if I just got in shape.

Have you looked into surgery for it or is it incurable for you?

Same with the skin problems tho, if it weren't for my shit skin (cause of acne) I think I could be a normie if I just got in shape.
Its fixable with operation, but i'm too scared that it might fuck me up worse

Its fixable with operation, but i'm too scared that it might fuck me up worse
Just looked it up and it says it does have a high rate of failure, that is a tough decision.

Just looked it up and it says it does have a high rate of failure, that is a tough decision.
Yea, it's not thaaaat bad to risk getting worse. It does look like shit in still images, but in motion it's not as eye gouging.

In reality most of us are probably a cross between the two

some have a double chin despite being skinny

My profile is almost identical to the chad skull but my nose is more upturned, pity my jaw is narrow so I have absolutely no fucking harmony

man i wish my disgusting head was my only issue

holy fuck just realised my nose is huge, I want to fucking die