Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A comment section that shows how women really feel about autistic men

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/mvtx1c/what_are_your_experiences_dating_neurodivergent/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title says, a comment section that shows how women really feel about autistic men. The autismpilled can’t be denied, if you‘re autistic, you’re gonna be drying local pussy because autism is a pussy drier to women, even autistic foids are saying they hate autistic men here.

In one comment section a foid says she is friends with an autistic male but wouldn’t date and autistic male so in other words, an emotional tampon.

It’s so over. Fuck women, I can’t stand them self-entitled whores, even autistic women are the same as non-autistic women.

if you‘re autistic, you’re gonna be drying local pussy because autism is a pussy drier to women
Why only local pussy? Will your autism disappear if you go to Thailand?

Every session was about him, ... and how I had to be more supportive to his needs.
In other words, the exact opposite of how it usually goes in there, I would imagine. She was expecting to be the center of attention and have her ex be told to cater to her needs, and instead got the exact opposite. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: What a self-entitled cunt.

Foids are NT-only. It's a cruel world as a male if you're born with autism. :feelsbadman::blackpill:

In other words, the exact opposite of how it usually goes in there, I would imagine. She was expecting to be the center of attention and have her ex be told to cater to her needs, and instead got the exact opposite. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: What a self-entitled cunt.

Foids are NT-only. It's a cruel world as a male if you're born with autism. :feelsbadman::blackpill:
All the ones claiming that they were abused were probaly abusing the autistic men themselves because they found them easy targets and manipulated the hell out of them and then played victim.

Although, this man had to have been at least a 9 to be able to get more than 1 girlfriend. Even Tom Morgan struggled, so I'm wondering if it really was autism, or another case of when he was a child, some school counselor said "misbehaving? Must be autistic. Give him some adderall and send him back to class."
All the ones claiming that they were abused were probaly abusing the autistic men themselves because they found them easy targets and manipulated the hell out of them and then played victim.
That's what I was thinking while reading the post. Aside from the fact that foids more often than anything else use projection to tear other people down, it just reads like she had it out for the dude, and when he went to seek help from a therapist, the therapist actually bothered to side with him. And she didn't like that.

Last edited:
Yes. Women accusing men of something= they were the ones actually doing that shit. Just actually beat women. They deserve the beatings. I love when they get killed by dark triad chads. Disgusting animals

Yes. Women accusing men of something= they were the ones actually doing that shit. Just actually beat women. They deserve the beatings. I love when they get killed by dark triad chads. Disgusting animals
After reading that comment section, I’m glad many women are getting abused by the NTS they choose to be with.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/mvtx1c/what_are_your_experiences_dating_neurodivergent/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title says, a comment section that shows how women really feel about autistic men. The autismpilled can’t be denied, if you‘re autistic, you’re gonna be drying local pussy because autism is a pussy drier to women, even autistic foids are saying they hate autistic men here.

In one comment section a foid says she is friends with an autistic male but wouldn’t date and autistic male so in other words, an emotional tampon.

It’s so over. Fuck women, I can’t stand them self-entitled whores, even autistic women are the same as non-autistic women.

What if you're Chad with autism?

"a non-local visit my town"?
Yes, I will have to try and see if I can arrange a meeting with a non-local one day, some women don’t live too far from me travel wise and I have no idea how to travel so gotta try make one travel to me.

Fuck them and their entitled asses. A relationship is teamwork where both sides support each other, not men slaving away so they can keep female from doing nothing. She just complains and complains, not trying to understand what is his problem. Not talking about coddling him, just trying to understand and accommodate his needs because he is different than others. She signed up for it when she chose non-NT male, she should've tried to be a help, not an hindrance.

And the comment section is just other harpies coddling her, saying that she did the best, other "non-NT" females chiming in to declare "female non-NT's hide their symptoms better", "male non-NT's out the blame on everything but themselves", blah blah blah. Just more bullshitting to make themselves feel better so they keep their ridiculous standards without doing anything to deserve an iota of their wants. I hope they reap what they sow in near future.

Fuck them and their entitled asses. A relationship is teamwork where both sides support each other, not men slaving away so they can keep female from doing nothing. She just complains and complains, not trying to understand what is his problem. Not talking about coddling him, just trying to understand and accommodate his needs because he is different than others. She signed up for it when she chose non-NT male, she should've tried to be a help, not an hindrance.

And the comment section is just other harpies coddling her, saying that she did the best, other "non-NT" females chiming in to declare "female non-NT's hide their symptoms better", "male non-NT's out the blame on everything but themselves", blah blah blah. Just more bullshitting to make themselves feel better so they keep their ridiculous standards without doing anything to deserve an iota of their wants. I hope they reap what they sow in near future.
Most women are sociopaths.

I knew I fucking shouldn't have come here and clicked that shit. As a turbo autistic this is giga suicidefuel.
God it's so over. It's unbelievable how my life was over and decided before I was even born.
This is unfairness to god-forbidden levels. There is no reason to even try after reading shit like this. I don't even want to try a single move in my life knowing women think that.
I didn't choose this shit. Even autistic women shit on us. That's unbelievable.
Hope I rope soon to get out of this shit since there is no way out. Fuck this. I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

One of the comments said to evaluate them

Sometimes I wonder if what's going on with "autistic women" is actually autism. It seems to manifest itself so differently from male autism that I think its worth questioning whether its actually the same thing.

having autistic speech patterns for a male is a death sentence. A girl with HFA will have little trouble getting a man as they will just view her awkwardness as "cute" or "endearing." With men you will literally be treated like human trash if you're even the least bit socially awkward.

Autism disappears in thailand if you are white kek
kekked

Autism is a death sentence. Autists get eaten up in this dog mog dog world. We never stood a chance. Its maybe worse than bad looks tbh.

All foids are NT with maybe the only exception down symdrom foids who will only go for down syndrome Chad

It wouldnt surprise me if foids rather fuck downies than spergs tbh

6zwq9sgqbse11

Yes, I will have to try and see if I can arrange a meeting with a non-local one day, some women don’t live too far from me travel wise and I have no idea how to travel so gotta try make one travel to me.
you live in England right? A rural area?

kekked

Autism is a death sentence. Autists get eaten up in this dog mog dog world. We never stood a chance. Its maybe worse than bad looks tbh.

All foids are NT with maybe the only exception down symdrom foids who will only go for down syndrome Chad

It wouldnt surprise me if foids rather fuck downies than spergs tbh

View attachment 469005

you live in England right? A rural area?
I live in England.

I feel oppressed as an autistic male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back