Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a collapse will happen is only a matter of time

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
our insane degenrate society won't be able to hold itself much longer, its a question of how and when and if the j00s would be able to excute their plan or it all blows in their face.

Its a fact that z00mers and espcially the generations after them won't be able to maintain society, Gen Alpha is projected to be 70% Incels lolololol

I hope so, anarchy need to come and punish all sex havers with a force stronger than 1000 tsunamis.

PS i will punch any alpha kid that say that we had it better than them fuck you little shit i'm incel for longer than you have been alive.

Good hurry up and send the fireworks already sick of this wicked society

The normies, Stacey’s and Chads undeservingly lived easy lives now it’s time for the tables to turn

Earthquakes are more terrifying

We're due for a massive 9.7 earthquake soon, happens every 300 years, last time it was in 1700 and it caused entire mountains to collapse in on themselves

No it won't happen stop day dreaming in the modern world any effort to start a rebellion would be put down by military who have automated drones tanks bombs.

Here's to hoping

End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

We need to organise and form incel militias after the collpase

According to historical records rome was mainly settled by undersirble man, no w0men wanted to be with those man lololol. The literal discription of incels.
HOLY BASED , God willing we will form an incelocracy soon

It’s inevitable. In a degenerate world like this, no one has ever grown up. The world can’t function properly when men are weak and unhappy

I sure hope so

I hope so. I'm getting my autismbux either way. I hope the world explodes and everyone suffers.

There's not going to be a collapse. That's copium.

No it won't happen stop day dreaming in the modern world any effort to start a rebellion would be put down by military who have automated drones tanks bombs.
Yes, the elites are way smarter than to let a collapse happen.

a collapse will happen is only a matter of time​

Nope,that's a slave mindset,the system will not collapse because the vast majority of the population is composed of :bluepill: sheep.
There will never be a fair society,where trucels are treated the way they deserve and toilets are slaves ,pleasing them.