Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A cold night at my house and I hear my neighbor having sex with her boyfriend

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
When I think I'm going to have a peaceful weekend... :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Lol be a man and annoy them, call them names n shit

Walking next to apartments can be interesting. Sometimes you'll hear voyeurs going at it with the window open. Slapping ass and loud moans. :feelshaha:

Walking next to apartments can be interesting. Sometimes you'll hear voyeurs going at it with the window open. Slapping ass and loud moans. :feelshaha:
I can hear the sound of their bodies hitting each other :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

k if it isn't just sounds of the like the bed shaking around but it's obnoxious moaning and stuff you ought to complain to them.
I honestly don't know what to say... "please your wife is moaning too loud, it's hard to play my video game while I eat my pizza and drink my beer while you penetrate this scandalous slut's pussy"

I had roommates a guy and girl who's door was less than 10 feet from mine
he would fuck her senseless in every hole daily somtimes would fap listeing to them
once they did a sex show for all the roomates in the living room
he was able to make her squirt easily

I had roommates a guy and girl who's door was less than 10 feet from mine
he would fuck her senseless in every hole daily somtimes would fap listeing to them
once they did a sex show for all the roomates in the living room
he was able to make her squirt easily
People can stick all the holes in a foid while there are people on this forum who have never touched foid's hand... this world is fucking funny

I honestly don't know what to say... "please your wife is moaning too loud, it's hard to play my video game while I eat my pizza and drink my beer while you penetrate this scandalous slut's pussy"
1. Record their sex noises

2. Post it to an anonymous youtube channel

3. Print out the link, tape it to their door.

4. Problem solved (or worsened if they're voyeurs)

1. Record their sex noises

2. Post it to an anonymous youtube channel

3. Print out the link, tape it to their door.

4. Problem solved (or worsened if they're voyeurs)
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
THIS IS GOLD !!!!