Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A classmate "forgot" my name

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
It was one of the last days in school and it had started raining, so I entered the classroom. There were like 7 people there, some of them decorating and others doing nothing like I was (the difference is that nobody was near me at that moment; I was just staring at the wall that was being decorated by an ugly bitch that always avoided me). So there is this classmate that isn't even sexy or pretty and was talking about tests of months ago and she was asking everyone if they knew what those tests were about. Before asking me, she said out loud "What is his name?"... Damn fucking bitch I think she did it on purpose or was in drugs or both, she had already named me and written my name several times without asking it in more than 8 years studying in the same classroom. I don't know why she did that.

Last edited:
i memorize everybodys name very fast so sometimes i forgot on purpose because people dont remember mine

To be a cunt and remind you that you're trash

She did it on purpose because she views herself above you. She wants no connection to you even if it's just knowing your name.
To be a cunt and remind you that you're trash

I usually forget normalfag and Chad's name just because I simply don't care about remembering their name. Also how do you even know that the foid was even talking about you? The only reason that she is unable to remember your name because she remember taking Chad's dick up the ass.

i feel bad when i forgot someones name, even though a lot of people forget mine. is normal.

Ugly males are invisible by default unless you attempt to make yourself known.

"What is his name?"
heard fuckers say this so many times in the past who had to ask someone else to know what my name is becuase they didnt want to be seen speaking to the “wierd kid”, damn cunts deserve to be burned alive

lol people do the same to me all the time they dont even try to hide it either

i feel u brocel

How dare she not remember:feelsree::reeeeee:

It was one of the last days in school and it had started raining, so I entered the classroom. There were like 7 people there, some of them decorating and others doing nothing like I was (the difference is that nobody was near me at that moment; I was just staring at the wall that was being decorated by an ugly bitch that always avoided me). So there is this classmate that isn't even sexy or pretty and was talking about tests of months ago and she was asking everyone if they knew what those tests were about. Before asking me, she said out loud "What is his name?"... Damn fucking bitch I think she did it on purpose or was in drugs or both, she had already named me and written my name several times without asking it in more than 8 years studying in the same classroom. I don't know why she did that.
"I HAVE NO NAME!"

She did that to assert dominance over you and show her friends/ peer group that she does not dare associate unless needed with an ugly male.

She did that to assert dominance over you and show her friends/ peer group that she does not dare associate unless needed with an ugly male.
In short, You got mogged by an ugly landwhale

i memorize everybodys name very fast so sometimes i forgot on purpose because people dont remember mine
It is the opposite for me tbh. It took months for me to learn the names of all my classmates, but I guess my name is easy for others to remember.