Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [A classic] Tall autist puts a hole in her place

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Most of you have already seen the video, but rewatching is a cagefuel experience. 10/10 to this tallfag for puttin that mouthful hole in her rightful place. I hope that slut learnt a lesson and started to shut the fuck up for once.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5xRRfowcA

He prob got arrested :feelsbadman:
I can confirm you that he got off scott free, but some NPCs were saying that it was too much, despite that hole running her mouth and calling him stupid n shit for a whole minute.

based tallfag fuck this whore

I love these videos, how nobody gives a fuck when a foid is violent towards a male, but the second he dares give her a slap in the face, almost everyone jumps in to her defense.

constant verbal and physical abuse from woman ok :soy:
defending yourself with a slap because words do not work with holes: BAD IM GONNA PUNCH YOU :soy:

constant verbal and physical abuse from woman ok :soy:
defending yourself with a slap because words do not work with holes: BAD IM GONNA PUNCH YOU :soy:
White knight jumped him after he slapped the slut and he got manhandled haha.
"Yikes sweaty, it's just words chill tee hee." usually said by holes because words are their weapon.
Imagine in an alternative world where words are much more painful and dangerous and people fist fight instead of throwing words and men shamed women for using words, that's how ridiculous it is.

If a hole opens her mouth too much to a guy who has minding his god damn bussiness, she should be beaten up like men are beaten up for being major cunts.

"Yikes sweaty, it's just words chill tee hee." usually said by holes because words are their weapon.
a lot of normals say this too, i don't get it, where i'm from talking shit leads to fights all the time

I hate the already established argument in society that you can never hit a woman under no circumstances. She probably never got a even small dose of discipline in her life before that tallfag put her in her place. It’s embarrassing how woman act and society expects them to get away with it.

I like watching videos of nasty women getting decked in the face, we need more.

Based 8 ball guy

Tfu on the simp immediately rushing to m'ladys defence

Jfl at the white knight simp who instantly jumped in to defend that sheboon cunt even though she's the one who attacked the tallfag first

Man this takes me back, this video was all the rage during my junior year of high school. Back then everyone thought the hoes getting wrecked was justified, but I wonder how this would be perceived now. Everyone thought the guy was Russian, but I think he's dominican
Original video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0

Glad he beat that white knights ass as well

I hate the already established argument in society that you can never hit a woman under no circumstances. She probably never got a even small dose of discipline in her life before that tallfag put her in her place. It’s embarrassing how woman act and society expects them to get away with it.
this

Actually this is one that I haven't seen yet.
Same, kinda surprised I haven't tbh
But there are countless other videos (mostly school bullying but other situations as well), where everyone protects the female who actually initiates physical violence.
That's why I fucking hate non blackpillers

You have to be be black to disrespect holes, because they’ll be afraid to use their SJWisms against you.