Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A classic blackpill. Remember even if you ascend...

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★

oreKTH7.png

One the one hand, treating women like muslims do is barbaric. On the other hand, this is what freedom leads to. What the hell, you can't fucking win in this world. It's either bad in one way or bad in another.

sound like larping tbh

What's wrong with that? I see a happy woman, her happy boyfriend, her happy husband and her happy kids. She made everyone happy by making herself happy, how isn't that a lifefuel? Look at her happy face when she chockes on this happy chad's cock, what a treat to humanity to see a happy woman!

She acts as if she's doing it for the others' and their happiness, not the taste of young Chad's cock. Worthless brute.

One the one hand, treating women like muslims do is barbaric. On the other hand, this is what freedom leads to. What the hell, you can't fucking win in this world. It's either bad in one way or bad in another.
Pretty much

Making excuses for fucking Chad.

true

but the muslim way is the way that is needed

What's wrong with that? I see a happy woman, her happy boyfriend, her happy husband and her happy kids. She made everyone happy by making herself happy, how isn't that a lifefuel? Look at her happy face when she chockes on this happy chad's cock, what a treat to humanity to see a happy woman!

Maybe practise it in moderation

this is what happens when women are allowed to be the boss and make hiring decisions

this is what happens when women are allowed to be the boss and make hiring decisions

Yeah, the most blackpilling thing is the flippant admittance that she hired Chad to be nothing more than eye-candy. I mean, I'm blackpilled to the core so not the least bit surprised, but I guess I'm still surprised by how flatly women will admit to what absolute pieces of shit they are when they spend the rest of the time moralizing everyone else.