Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A chubby ugly girl just talked to me in tinder chadfishing and now I feel bad.

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I must have liked her by mistake.
Out of the 100 matches I have she is the only one that talked me first. She talked in a really friendly way too, she is really interested in my Chad kek. She probably thought she hit the jackpot matching with a chad jfl.
Now I feel bad and I don't know what to say. Should I just ignore her or what?

Last edited:
Feel bad? Jfl

lol beta

i used to chadfish thai whores all the time and send them to random hotels like 30 minutes away from them and then they'd video call or send photo outside the hotel or condo building.

i'd target fatties too and the ugly ones just to give them a reality hit.

dont feel bad lest you be a cucklord

Honestly you should just ignore it, don’t let the 6 minutes of that sluts attention bring you down brother.

I have my Chadfish tinder and all I do is treat these foids like the toilets they are. Every single one will sit there and take the abuse just because they’re speaking to a chad. Like I said before these we need the sharia law to come so we can kill these whores

Do you think she would even talk to you if she actually saw you? Why would you feel bad that you literally proved every foid goes for chads?

Why would you feel bad, a fat woman going after chad deserves to be humiliated. That kind of hypergamy is the reason the incel phenomenon exists.

I must have liked her by mistake.
Out of the 100 matches I have she is the only one that talked me first. She talked in a really friendly way too, she is really interested in my Chad kek. She probably thought she hit the jackpot matching with a chad jfl.
Now I feel bad and I don't know what to say. Should I just ignore her or what?
Tell her to send you nudes

She seemed so nice and happy to have matched with Chad. I didnt want to shatter her dreams
youre a fucking cuck dude. you realize she would be disgusted at the site of you right? why would you feel bad about anything you do to her. her SMV is more than this whole forum combined

lol beta

i used to chadfish thai whores all the time and send them to random hotels like 30 minutes away from them and then they'd video call or send photo outside the hotel or condo building.

i'd target fatties too and the ugly ones just to give them a reality hit.
I wouldn't target ethno foids. I'm anti white racist when it comes to foids. Well, negresses are dumb too but they dont mattert as I never wanted them in the first place. I'm a white oldcel.

She seemed so excited, I didnt want to destroy her happiness like that
if that's the case, try to ascend with her and say that you'd love to talk outside of whatever app you're using

foid msging first is a red flag, think of how many men she left on read and expects to get a Chad.

She didnt say anything and cancel the match

Why feel bad, if after spending 6 months talking with her, the moment she sees YOU she'd develop amnesia. Bollocks her. No doubt has 99+ inbox from "lesser males".

Feel bad for a fucking superficial whore who contributes to the problem of inceldom?
Get banned fakecel :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Troll her.

She would never give you the time of day if she knew what you actually looked like.

Fuck her she's probably one of our looksmatch and feels entitled to chad. If anything you should fuck her over worse than stacy.

I chadfished a fatgirl recently and she got SOOOOO mad. They don't have the chad abundance other females do so they get PISSED.

I actually deleted the account, she was so mad I was shook. Said she spent the entire day out of her busy schedule to hang out with chad lol.

Fat women deserve it for being chad chasers. The entitlement is unbelievable. Why should a fat woman get a male model?

Don’t feel bad. Make her cry, she wouldn’t even hesitate to do the same to a sub8 male

Don't feel bad for that fat bitch. She would reject you a hundred times over and she is clearly an active and delusional hypergamist for thinking she could get with your Chadfish profile. The only reason she is acting all nice is because she is talking to a person who she thinks is a Chad.

"Chubby' is a word foids use so they don't hear that they are fat and have an unhealthy lifesytle.

"Overweight", "fat" or "obese" is the word you are looking for.