Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A childfree foid is so heartless that she offended a fellow gatekeeper of sex who had shat out a baby

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Use it to open a sorority house door

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1f5k1fh/a_new_mom_caugh

This is simply projection

That entire sub is coping their balls off. I saw one post from a "career woman" who was bragging about buying a luxury 4k handbag to her sister who had kids to take care of.

Reversing the roles only makes them sound pathetic :lul: At least we've come to accept we're losers in some form. They think materialism is going to fill the gaping hole inside them.

Damn, maybe that mom somehow smelt her bad personality and that she's posting on an obscure subreddit calling other people "breeders" (yikes sweaty, a bit sexist aren't we:soy:)? After all, IT told me that people can sense what you post online and would never be mean to you for no reason other than your own fault:feelshehe:.

That entire sub is coping their balls off. I saw one post from a "career woman" who was bragging about buying a luxury 4k handbag to her sister who had kids to take care of.

Reversing the roles only makes them sound pathetic :lul: At least we've come to accept we're losers in some form. They think materialism is going to fill the gaping hole inside them.
It really is, holy shit. I clicked that link, and the most upvoted and recommended post there atm is a painful bait-and-switch "I so regret being childfree... said no one ever, my life is awesome", post that legitimately reads like when suicidal people planning to kill themselves soon start joking about suicide to make light of it and subtly cry for help:feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1f0qdvt/i_regret_being_child_free/

Of course, there's nothing weird about a 57-year-old desperately seeking reassurance like this. On average, people stop making new friends and start losing friends by their mid-20s. You can still try hard and manage to be "le exception to statistics", but for the average person, it is simply a fact that after that age, it's not really about widening your social circle, but holding and building onto what already exists. For people much older than that, it is simply a fact that the only real way for new people who will be close to you to enter your life is through, well, having children. You can try to make friends at any age, but in your 30s and 40s, you are mostly just meeting other people who already have decades' worth of relationships behind them, and although they might be looking for a new friend, their social circles, just like yours, are most likely otherwise completely solidified, with all the outsider status that implies for any newcomer.

The children you have at that point are the only exception to that and the only way to grow your social inner circle, with them themselves then maybe even having children of their own and growing your social circles further when a good number of your friends are gone. Which they will be, because as either @Mecoja or someone else once mentioned there, one of the main things that happens when you get to your 30s and 40s, is the key relatives that were holding your extended family starting to die and the various branches of your family simply seperating and going their own way. In your 50s, not only are you already well past that, but you are also at a point where that solidified social circle you had to hold onto since your 20s is also starting to go through that, and with absolutely no possibility of growing that social circle, you can only watch as the people you know slowly die off or succumb to mental degradation and the only thing you can do to convince yourself that this is fine is seeking for strangers on Reddit who will tell you that.

Basically, I really dread the extremely likely, almost certain chance of never being a father, and this is why:feelsUnreal::worryfeels:.

Damn, maybe that mom somehow smelt her bad personality and that she's posting on an obscure subreddit calling other people "breeders" (yikes sweaty, a bit sexist aren't we:soy:)? After all, IT told me that people can sense what you post online and would never be mean to you for no reason other than your own fault:feelshehe:.

It really is, holy shit. I clicked that link, and the most upvoted and recommended post there atm is a painful bait-and-switch "I so regret being childfree... said no one ever, my life is awesome", post that legitimately reads like when suicidal people planning to kill themselves soon start joking about suicide to make light of it and subtly cry for help:feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1f0qdvt/i_regret_being_child_free/

Of course, there's nothing weird about a 57-year-old desperately seeking reassurance like this. On average, people stop making new friends and start losing friends by their mid-20s. You can still try hard and manage to be "le exception to statistics", but for the average person, it is simply a fact that after that age, it's not really about widening your social circle, but holding and building onto what already exists. For people much older than that, it is simply a fact that the only real way for new people who will be close to you to enter your life is through, well, having children. You can try to make friends at any age, but in your 30s and 40s, you are mostly just meeting other people who already have decades' worth of relationships behind them, and although they might be looking for a new friend, their social circles, just like yours, are most likely otherwise completely solidified, with all the outsider status that implies for any newcomer.

The children you have at that point are the only exception to that and the only way to grow your social inner circle, with them themselves then maybe even having children of their own and growing your social circles further when a good number of your friends are gone. Which they will be, because as either @Mecoja or someone else once mentioned there, one of the main things that happens when you get to your 30s and 40s, is the key relatives that were holding your extended family starting to die and the various branches of your family simply seperating and going their own way. In your 50s, not only are you already well past that, but you are also at a point where that solidified social circle you had to hold onto since your 20s is also starting to go through that, and with absolutely no possibility of growing that social circle, you can only watch as the people you know slowly die off or succumb to mental degradation and the only thing you can do to convince yourself that this is fine is seeking for strangers on Reddit who will tell you that.

Basically, I really dread the extremely likely, almost certain chance of never being a father, and this is why:feelsUnreal::worryfeels:.

The second to last paragraph hits hard
I'm just 21, and many relatives of mine are beginning to die off

Yeah, all true. People drift apart and by late 30 people you know start dying off. After losing both of my parents i realized no one ever will be worried or love me just because. In adulthood people appreciate you as long as they have a use of you. Once they dont, they dont care one bit if you drop down and die like a dog.

Reddit retards are too selfish to understand unconditional love, unconditional caring and bonding. Parent-child is the most pure love.
Pretty much, just because they hate kids and cant understand self sacrifice for your own child, doesn't mean everyone are like that.

Yeah, all true. People drift apart and by late 30 people you know start dying off. After losing both of my parents i realized no one ever will be worried or love me just because. In adulthood people appreciate you as long as they have a use of you. Once they dont, they dont care one bit if you drop down and die like a dog.

Reddit retards are too selfish to understand unconditional love, unconditional caring and bonding. Parent-child is the most pure love.

Pretty much, just because they hate kids and cant understand self sacrifice for your own child, doesn't mean everyone are like that.

True this. Amerishits especially all the simping white faggots think the whores they simp for love them as much as their mothers. Then again, they seem to care more about their fucking dogs than even their children.

True this. Amerishits especially all the simping white faggots think the whores they simp for love them as much as their mothers. Then again, they seem to care more about their fucking dogs than even their children.
Yeah, average western couple in nutshell.