Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A child-free sheboon could be the President of the US...that's really exciting

I can't wait to see these people lose their shit when trump (most likely) wins

How black? Isn't that foid Indian and Jamaican?

She's a low IQ moron who can't make public speeches. Trump will demolish her in any debate just like he did Hillary. However Hillary at least had some intelligence. This sheboon is barely functioning

That would be fun I would love to see @DarkStar reaction to this

Deeply racist. It seems us just can't stop thinking in the terms of race/gender.
Instead of thinking in terms of relevant qualifications they do this shit.

Not an American, but i hope Trump wins, so that I can cage at these old seething cunts lol

I dread to even imagine the alternative, I really do.
JFL so many Reddit liberals are deranged about Trump. Hope Trump wins and they ropemaxx.

No surprise that Redditors like this sheboon due to identity politics

She's a low IQ moron who can't make public speeches. Trump will demolish her in any debate just like he did Hillary. However Hillary at least had some intelligence. This sheboon is barely functioning

I WANT to see a debate of her vs trump

but for some reason i think she'll avoid it

redditposter :feelsUgh:

ain't enough retards in the us to vote a retarded femshit nignog in just yet I'm afraid. will need a couple million more immigrants

I'd report this redditor to Soros for proposing nigger genocide :feelshehe:
alex-soros-kamala-harris-848x477.jpeg
669d9009ac3ac-george-soross-son-backs-kamala-harris-for-us-president-after-joe-biden-drops-out-214736662-16x9.jpg

Screw it, let's make me President instead. I'd probably do a better job than either of them. Especially that FAKE black woman.

I thought she was Indian? Or is she something else today?

"and she got here on her own steam"
LOL as if. She's a literal diversity hire who was picked to appease and motivate black voters for Joe Biden. Her first presidential campaign was pathetic and she'd 100% lose an open convention if the Democrats had one.
But good on her for being childless because we don't need liberals or sheboons making any more kids.

foids dont deserve to vote

these roasties deserve to get raped and stabbed by some illegal immigrant from Syria

women sharing their inspid ideas and aspirations pains me immensely

So heckin wholesome