Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL a chance to be a stepdad omg

brutal. atleast incels keep their honor

Seems like he couldn't get pussy so he settled with a single mom and now copes that it's something good to be a stepdad

he dont seems bad looking tbh but cucked

Seems like he couldn't get pussy so he settled with a single mom and now copes that it's something good to be a stepdad
i think hes just retarded, i doubt he can't get pussy

Imagine being high tier normie and the only way to fuck is to actually take care of Chad kids.
it seems like its over if youre not chad

He looks like the type that would enjoy cleaning out wifeys roast cunt after Jamal is finished with her.

the woman has a child and has a sibling with a child, and the man is marrying the woman.
Jfl I'm too low IQ to understand this shit

a chance to raise some other guys kid

good frame and height but subhuman face.

If a woman is older than 25 and hasn't had kids than she had at least one abortion.

he's a fucking chadlite
jfl, if you're not 10/10, your only chance is letting your genes go down the drain and becoming a cuck

giphy.gif

cucks need to be flayed

Imagine being high tier normie and the only way to fuck is to actually take care of Chad kids.
that's a chadlite imo ngl. Look at those arms :feelsohh:

Solid bone structure

He looks tall,broad and his face is decent.Fcking waste of genetics.

mogs the shit out of me and this is all he can get? It's fucking over

Nah, he is high tier normie only, the face of a chadlite is much better
Chadlite=same bone structure as Chad but worse facial features

Chadlite=same bone structure as Chad but worse facial features
The face of this cuck is not chadlite level bro, difference between Chad and Chadlite I would say that a Chadlite is a manlet Chad or a framecel.

I wonder which race the kid is?

The face of this cuck is not chadlite level bro, difference between Chad and Chadlite I would say that a Chadlite is a manlet Chad or a framecel.
He has a 5-6/10 face and judging from this picture ~8/10 height and frame.I'd consider that a chadlite.

The blinds are tilted.

Also, he’s in for a surprise.

Plot twist: he's going for the JB daughter

A CHANCE TO BE A CUCK

These cucks are coping so hard. They tell themselves they want to marry a single mom, that it's an "honor," but it's all bullshit. Here's the proof:

If any of these guys who were marrying some used-up roastie with her mulatto kids she had with multiple Tyrones were offered the chance to marry an attractive, slim, young woman with no kids, every single one of them would jump on that in a heartbeat.

These cucks tell themselves they want to marry a used-up whore so they can feed their egos and delude themselves into thinking they're "players" who got what they truly desired. If they ever admitted the truth, that they're only marrying an old slut because they can't attract anyone better, they'd have to admit that they're losers. They'd have to admit that they're not good enough to get what they really wanted, and they had to settle. And their weak little egos can't handle that.

It's the same thing with literal cucks who claim to "enjoy" their sick "relationships." If a man in a cuckold arrangement was offered the chance to have a normal relationship with a woman where she loved and respected him and didn't cheat on him, every single one of them would take that offer in a microsecond.

the memes write thesmelves

buddy boyo
u
d
d
y

b
o
y
o

even chadlites resorting to cucking

A CHANCE TO BE A CUCK

These cucks are coping so hard. They tell themselves they want to marry a single mom, that it's an "honor," but it's all bullshit. Here's the proof:

If any of these guys who were marrying some used-up roastie with her mulatto kids she had with multiple Tyrones were offered the chance to marry an attractive, slim, young woman with no kids, every single one of them would jump on that in a heartbeat.

These cucks tell themselves they want to marry a used-up whore so they can feed their egos and delude themselves into thinking they're "players" who got what they truly desired. If they ever admitted the truth, that they're only marrying an old slut because they can't attract anyone better, they'd have to admit that they're losers. They'd have to admit that they're not good enough to get what they really wanted, and they had to settle. And their weak little egos can't handle that.

It's the same thing with literal cucks who claim to "enjoy" their sick "relationships." If a man in a cuckold arrangement was offered the chance to have a normal relationship with a woman where she loved and respected him and didn't cheat on him, every single one of them would take that offer in a microsecond.

Only dead cuck is a good cuck.