Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A chadlite from my high school is now an incel

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I went to Lowe's to buy something for my dad. When I was there, I asked a passing employee for help and he looked sooo damn familiar. Then I saw his name tag and realized it's a guy who went to my high school. I haven't seen him in 12 years and god he looks awful. He is balding. His hairline is all the way back to the middle of his skull. His face looks more like 45 than 30. And he has skinny-fat body with a gut. We stopped and chatted for about 5 minutes and "caught up" I guess you could say. He asked me if I was married and had kids. I said No, what about you? And he put his hand up to show me his empty ring finger and said "no". Then I asked him if he's as popular with the ladies as he was in high school. He laughed and said "pffffft that train left long ago". I responded "oh". Then he looked really uncomfortable and excused himself. He looked dead in the eyes at that point. His whole facial expression read "it's over". That told me all I needed to know.....combined with his bald head, rapidly aging face, and dad bod.

He was an 8/10 pretty boy in high school. He was skinny but his face and height made up for his ectomorphic frame. He was also very NT, outgoing, and in a band. His demeanor now is totally different. It's like he lost his outgoing NT personality along with his looks. Proof that being ugly make you depressed, anxious, and awkward.

Im surprised he hasn't roped yet

Did he take drugs or something?

Lifefuel indeed, if every chad could get this treatment overnight, they wouldn't last a fucking week.

Interesting. He should be ageing like good vintage wine. Are you sure he was chadlite in his heyday?

Last edited:
He still enjoyed his childhood. we never enjoyed anything

That is nowhere near punishment enough, but it is something I guess.

Interesting. He should be ageing like good vintage wine. Are you sure he was chadlite in his hey day?
Yes. He was a pretty boy type of Chadlite though not a super masculine one. Imagine someone like Justin Bieber bald and with wrinkles.

lifefuel
the agepill is brutal for some people

Did he take drugs or something?
I don't know. He looks really weathered like he spent a lot of time in the sun or something. He's white though and white people age like shit.

you should go see him and hang out with him i really wanna know more about how his life ended up this way

Hiroshima-Nagasaki Agepill.

The vast majority of men don't become more attractive at 30.

was he a bully to anyone? That must be payback.

Yes. He was a pretty boy type of Chadlite though not a super masculine one. Imagine someone like Justin Bieber bald and with wrinkles.

I get what you are saying. But bare in mind, this old school chum you met still has his good facial bones.

was he a bully to anyone?
Not really. He was one of the nicer guys at my school. He laughed at me sometimes but only when other people were around and started laughing at me first. He never initiated it. He just went along with what other people did.

Not really. He was one of the nicer guys at my school. He laughed at me sometimes but only when other people were around and started laughing at me first. He never initiated it. He just went along with what other people did.
Now they left him when his looks started to fade. It ain’t funny to laugh at anyone undesirable or lonely it’s what happens when ya don’t use your looks and ya “personality” goes.

I went to Lowe's to buy something for my dad. When I was there, I asked a passing employee for help and he looked sooo damn familiar. Then I saw his name tag and realized it's a guy who went to my high school. I haven't seen him in 12 years and god he looks awful. He is balding. His hairline is all the way back to the middle of his skull. His face looks more like 45 than 30. And he has skinny-fat body with a gut. We stopped and chatted for about 5 minutes and "caught up" I guess you could say. He asked me if I was married and had kids. I said No, what about you? And he put his hand up to show me his empty ring finger and said "no". Then I asked him if he's as popular with the ladies as he was in high school. He laughed and said "pffffft that train left long ago". I responded "oh". Then he looked really uncomfortable and excused himself. He looked dead in the eyes at that point. His whole facial expression read "it's over". That told me all I needed to know.....combined with his bald head, rapidly aging face, and dad bod.

He was an 8/10 pretty boy in high school. He was skinny but his face and height made up for his ectomorphic frame. He was also very NT, outgoing, and in a band. His demeanor now is totally different. It's like he lost his outgoing NT personality along with his looks. Proof that being ugly make you depressed, anxious, and awkward.

tell him to join this forum

Did you invite him to the public face of our secret society?

you should go see him and hang out with him i really wanna know more about how his life ended up this way
If he's working at Lowe's at 30 he may have done drugs or gone through a divorce

Fuck that faggot. Now he gets a taste of misery we have had forever.

I love hearing news like this. great comeuppance to the chad elite class.

Welcome to hell fag.

He still got to experience what non of us ever will, slayed alot of JB in his prime so he has something to look back on, unlike us. He merely adopted the "inceldom", I was born in it, moulded by it. He can melt in sulphuric acid for all I care

Last edited:
I'm sure you're overrating him but then again he's experienced teen love, so in the end who won?

I'm sure you're overrating him but then again he's experienced teen love, so in the end who won?
Maybe us, because at least we don't know what that's like so we don't miss it as much.

Maybe us, because at least we don't know what that's like so we don't miss it as much.
I prefer to have at least experienced love. I would say he won, even though he's way past his prime.

Experiencing Chadom in your teen years already makes up for the rest of his life. Lifefuel though

Lifefuel let the chads suffer

Agepill is brutal but....

8/10 is not Chadlite............................ Its CHAD

7/10 is Chadlite. Please get the labels right next time. Reading this was annoying.

In middle school i knew this Giga chad. Awesome 10/10 and all the girls in school were crazy about him. Years passed and now he is a fat, puffy faced, 5'6 man. He didnt grew too much after 14 yo. Also he landed a mediocre job but at leats he has a roastie 5/10 by his side.
Anyways, that is untill he starts balding.

Blackpill him and make him our ally. The more the more the better

Images 8

Norwood reaper spares no one. After he is done, only half your hair will remain.

Balding is a death sentence. I fucking hate it.

He's personality changed and he stopped taking showers you toxic piece of shit inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Oh what surprise he acts like an incel now. How nt and outgoing you are=looks. I got bullied and treated like shit by everyone because of being a recessed subhuman with severe acne covering my entire face. Everybody continued to party and have sex except for a few people. Their life ended because they ended up becoming ugly. One got severe acne covering his entire face like me, and the other was a 4 so he could fuck ugly flat girls and fat girls, and then the norwood reaper stole his soul and his life ended and he started acting like incels. Your life is your looks.

Hiroshima-Nagasaki Agepill.

The vast majority of men don't become more attractive at 30.
I think its generally BS, this whole "men become more attractive at 30". Chad probably will. Incels will stay incels. You don't get a free plastic surgery from mother nature at age of 30 and suddenly be attractive, though foids in their 40's who are divorced are wiling to settle with anything since the dating market is bad.

lol exactly what happened with my cahd and chadlite cousins in their 30s :feelshaha:
except they didnt bald, their faces just melted a bit and become bloated
now they have lower smv than most normies in their 20s

agepill is real fucking brutal and even chad isnt immune

especially cause chads (including my cousins) typically partied a lot and abused alcohol and even drugs
due to sex being so easily earned now they need more than sex to get em that high

gotta suck real fucking bad, every foid use to want them, and squeal when theyre around
now, they cant score for shit

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I think its generally BS, this whole "men become more attractive at 30". Chad probably will. Incels will stay incels. You don't get a free plastic surgery from mother nature at age of 30 and suddenly be attractive, though foids in their 40's who are divorced are wiling to settle with anything since the dating market is bad.

Absolutely, but I find it kinda obvious to talk about this.

A teen Chad will still look good at 30 (unless drugs, alcoholism, an accident, becoming obese, etc), but ugly men won't suddenly become Chads at 30 lol, if you remained as a KHHV in your teens and twenties that'll make you virtually undateable at 30. The secret of most good-looking 30 year old men is have been already good-looking when they were younger.

Nowadays foids in the 40s are lesbianmaxxing or still riding the CC, the only requirements for post-prime women to still be attractive are not being a landwhale and not having a wrinkly face.