Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A Chad tier jaw is a birthright that we were all robbed of

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
This dentist traveled the world studying aboriginals and their tooth development, and he couldn't help but notice that
"Those not exposed to the “Western” diet, what he termed " the displacing foods of commerce", as children universally had broad, attractive faces and wide dental arches with beautifully aligned teeth and no tooth decay."

So this western civilization shit is the reason you don't have a chad tier jaw!

"These two Kalahari boys are from the same tribe and obviously have the same genetics, but one was born to parents who ate a modern diet and one to parents who ate a traditional diet."
ie left = incel (you), right = chad (what you could have been if your parents fed you the correct diet)

Teeth3

"Within one generation of the parents and children consuming white flour, sugar and other nutrient-poor foods, the faces became narrower, the dental arches irregular with crowded teeth and they began to develop tooth decay. This Dr. Weston Price put down to poor nutrient absorption interfering with growth and tooth development. He also posited that this change in dietary habits encouraged the development of allergies and airway obstruction causing mouth-breathing, a change in tongue posture and the associated development of a long and narrow face.
The interesting thing was, in studying so many diverse cultures and diets he was able to pinpoint common factors in all the traditional diets that ensured that the children grew up strong and straight, maximising their genetic potential."

Could be the reason why women find so many men ugly

My (lack of) jaw is my single worst feature, my teeth are not aligned at all in either direction, and my face is melted and narrow. What a trifecta. :feelsrope:

My (lack of) jaw is my single worst feature, my teeth are not aligned at all in either direction, and my face is melted and narrow. What a trifecta. :feelsrope:

Brutal. I have an over bite, on the right side my jaw is underdeveloped so a facial symmetry, and one of my TMJ discs deteriorated so my jaw bone is rubbing against my skull lol

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense, theres a bunch of Tik Tok faggots with insane Jaws and they live in USA jfl

Just be cro-magnon theory

Doesn't make any sense, theres a bunch of Tik Tok faggots with insane Jaws and they live in USA jfl

Chads parents know about this so they fed him the correct diet

It’s almost as fucked up as letting those kikes cut half my fucking dick off as a defenseless baby.

Must be why foids fuck Tyrone so much

This dentist traveled the world studying aboriginals and their tooth development, and he couldn't help but notice that
"Those not exposed to the “Western” diet, what he termed " the displacing foods of commerce", as children universally had broad, attractive faces and wide dental arches with beautifully aligned teeth and no tooth decay."

"These two Kalahari boys are from the same tribe and obviously have the same genetics, but one was born to parents who ate a modern diet and one to parents who ate a traditional diet."
ie left = incel (you), right = chad (what you could have been if your parents fed you the correct diet)

View attachment 197690

"Within one generation of the parents and children consuming white flour, sugar and other nutrient-poor foods, the faces became narrower, the dental arches irregular with crowded teeth and they began to develop tooth decay. This Dr. Weston Price put down to poor nutrient absorption interfering with growth and tooth development. He also posited that this change in dietary habits encouraged the development of allergies and airway obstruction causing mouth-breathing, a change in tongue posture and the associated development of a long and narrow face.
The interesting thing was, in studying so many diverse cultures and diets he was able to pinpoint common factors in all the traditional diets that ensured that the children grew up strong and straight, maximising their genetic potential."

Cope

They're both incel tier prospects

JFL at their hairline

View attachment 197690

Wtf is even considered a traditional diet