Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Chad I Knew From College is Getting Hyphenated-Cucked

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
His girl said that when they get married, she wants to hyphenate her last name with his.

Uh... could you re-phrase your thread? I didn't understand any single word from it. I suggest you stop using 'big words'.

Uh... could you re-phrase your thread? I didn't understand any single word from it.
Typically the woman takes the last name of the man in marriage as a form of submission and loyalty. This woman wants to keep her last name as well as taking the mans last name, so she will hyphenate them. eg. Elaine Smith - Gardner

Typically the woman takes the last name of the man in marriage as a form of submission and loyalty. This woman wants to keep her last name as well as taking the mans last name, so she will hyphenate them. eg. Elaine Smith - Gardner
Why does it happen only in anglo-saxon countries? Re-naming does not occur in other countries.

Why does it happen only in anglo-saxon countries? Re-naming does not occur in other countries.
As with many things, the answer can probably be found in history

His girl said that when they get married, she wants to hyphenate her last name with his.
Sounds like a faggot, but he still got pussy so he is genetically better than any of us.

Just let her keep her old surname. These people love to over complicate things

That relationship won't work.

This is how you know a married woman is getting fucked by other guys on the side and will 100% eventually divorce him. Hyphenation means she's already planning the divorce before getting married.

Just let her keep her old surname. These people love to over complicate things
That is the most cucked thing imaginable. Letting your wife keep her surname is unironically more cucked than watching her get railed by Chad while you play on your Nintendo Switch.

What? This is the norm everywhere on the planet.

Southern Europe. No one changes their surnames to their husbands' ones.
What the fuck? I brought this up to my Italian friend during our conversation and he laughed, called the guy a major pussy and cuck.

My sister said that she wants to do that if she gets married, but it is because our surname is rare and dying out.

Got zero respect for cucks who allow that shit. Then there are the giga cucks who take on their foid's name. Still, there is an upside to it, in the sense that any foid with a hyphenated name automatically outs herself as a particularly uppity toilet seat.

Letting the foid keep the last name is the most cucked shit ever. Even many feminists will be like "that's weird as shit"
no one cares about Anglo American feminists on here and this 15th century English “tradition”

no one cares about Anglo American feminists on here and this 15th century English “tradition”
I'm actually gaining a new found appreciation for Northern Europe, at least we actually have traditions and aren't totally cucked in this regard

I'm actually gaining a new found appreciation for Northern Europe, at least we actually have traditions and aren't totally cucked in this regard
Protestants are the most cucked people on the planet :lul: