Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A chad can smell like shit and still get laid

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
"Just take a shower", they say... lol
Odour can play a huge role in sexual selection. I am not talking about the smell after your shower. No, I am talking about the smell of testosterone. Now, don't get me wrong, testosterone is not directly linked with the attractiveness as this study has shown(although some studies have shown that it actually correlates so it's unclear yet). Testosterone is directly linked with the dominance and a dominant guy resembles a partner who could take care of a female's offspring. Not only that but testosterone levels also change as this study has shown. You could be born with high T levels but by the age of 20, your T levels could have dropped down a lot due to the negative interactions with the society you previously had.

A lot of us, incels, have low testosterone levels and do not look like potential mating partners, not only our faces are bad enough but women are also subconsciously and instinctually disgusted by our smell, even after we shower because they can SMELL our low testosterone levels, registering us as unpromising sexual partners. Chads have high testosterone levels due to the superior genetics. A chad could skip showers for 2 months, he would stink like shit but that stinking smell would be the smell of high testosterone that females find attractive. Women can literally sniff out a good looking guy.

Even women admitted it themselves here and here

"Although there have been a few times where I've gotten a whiff of a ridiculously good smelling dude and then wanted to fuck him immediately."

"I tend to think scent is something you adapt to. Some men I'm instantly attracted to their smell, but there are some who at first I neither like nor dislike it, but I grow to adore it."

"My guy has a wonderful smell. It's not BO, it's not cologne, it's just him. It's delicious. I think the highest producing bodypart of the smell is the neck area. Anytime I go for kisses there I get punched in the face with awesome.

I also can smell it in his hair, but he has long hair."

"There is mansmell, and there is nothing so intoxicating as really good mansmell. My SO smells like soap, salt, and indescribable deliciousness."

"I've always found personal body scent to be quite important in relationships. It certainly plays quite a big role in attraction for me. If I get a whiff of a certain type of nice man smell, I do tend to feel happy and comforted."

Just take a shower bro... meanwhile chad who is on coke binge of 1 month with no showers gets to fuck stacies as soon as he starts swiping on tinder or just going outside.

Last edited:
P H E R O M O N E S. this is why fapstronauts report sudden foid attraction.

I saw a Reddit post a while back about a girl dating a guy who literally refused to wipe his ass cause he thought it was gay and smelled like actual shit 24/7 and left shit stains in bed.

She didn't leave him far as I know

I saw a Reddit post a while back about a girl dating a guy who literally refused to wipe his ass cause he thought it was gay and smelled like actual shit 24/7 and left shit stains in bed.

:what::what::what::kys:

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::chad::chad::chad:

Alpha shits beta cleans

Lmfao, how insecure with your own sexuality do you have to be that you won’t wipe your ass for fear of acting gay.

He's so down to earth teehee

Men smelling good is usually noticed by other men.

If you're naturally Chad = pass in the eyes of women.
If you're naturally Incel = failure in the eyes of women.

Chad can (do/be) [insert "unattractive" activity or state of being] and still get laid.

Chad can do no wrong.

Life is a meme.

testosterone is not directly linked with the attractiveness as this study has shown
That study says that more testosterone will make you more dominant looking, but not necessarily "attractive"
but this study say that dominant looking teen boys have more sex than guys who are just merely attractive. So that study does not debunk the fact that higher testosterone = more sexually attractive.

I saw that same post.

I also saw one where a foid was in love for his Chad because he had a personality of not giving a fuck about something.

She said she liked his bad guy attitude of taking a dump in the bathroom next to her bed after fucking.

Chad doesn't smell like shit, his High T makes his sweat smell like heaven to women.

Not testosterone, DHT which comes from testosterone.
Asians with high T still have non-existent DHT levels.
Blacks have the highest DHT levels
Chad doesn't smell like shit, his High T makes his sweat smell like heaven to women.
And intimidation for cucks

kVPBUZD.gif