Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A certain African proverb comes to mind.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Disclaimer: Violence Bad

Germancels might have noticed: A few days ago, 51 year old Bernd W. drove through a pedestrian zone in the city of Trier, injuring 18, killing 5, including a two month old child.
He was drunk and might have psychological issues, but he told police that he wanted to kill as many people as possible.

So, what kind of disturbed individual might commit such a heinous act? Let’s find out by translating a few lines of this article:

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutsc...-sind-sich-sicher-wer-es-war_id_12729675.html

-problems with alcoholism
-lived in his car
-neighbours described him as “weird Loner”
-mostly unemployed
-was bullied as a child, nicknamed “Fat Bernd”, no social contacts
-“…always voted last in elementary school soccer”
-behaved mostly kind and courteous, rarely aggressive
-later was part of the “Kebap-Gang” consisting of male singles without family connections
-was regularly beaten by his father
-posted on Facebook: "My tombstone should read: Save your tears, where were you when I was still alive?"

Obviously he was born totally evil and the way he was treated by society plays no role in his behaviour.

Last edited:
Am i supposed to read all of that

Burn the Village

Where are all the good looking mass killers? :soy:

Despite these attacks getting more frequent people will never change their behaviour towards undesirable men. The result will be that the state becomes more aggressive in individuals like the guy in the post. They will target lonely undesirable men and punish them for crimes they did not commit. It's not enough that everyone can get away with treating you like shit, the government will hunt you down if you express even the slightest amount of anger towards the people who caused your suffering.

Despite these attacks getting more frequent people will never change their behaviour towards undesirable men. The result will be that the state becomes more aggressive in individuals like the guy in the post. They will target lonely undesirable men and punish them for crimes they did not commit. It's not enough that everyone can get away with treating you like shit, the government will hunt you down if you express even the slightest amount of anger towards the people who caused your suffering.
@BlkPillPres predicted these things would happen more often. It’s really sad

Sounds like a loser tbh. I was bullied in school and I managed to not be homeless.

And of course, society's response is to double down on hating people like him who haven't hurt anyone yet. Losers are a threat, so they need to be ostracized.

What's your parents income level?
My father has been a c-level executive since he was 30. Irrelevant. I still had to pay for my own college with loans and scholarships.

Plenty of people have shitty childhoods and don't commit mass murder.
People react differently to equal stimuli. When you beat someone with the same stength, one person cries out due to all the pain and flees, while another one just beats you senseless for it.

Most people who suffer from social exclusion only harm themselves and never even think about retaliating in a violent manner, while an absolute minority externalizes the conflict and dreams about violence and a minority of these people again really does commit violence.

It really depends on nature and nurture combined together, a prerequisite for aggression has to exist beforehand that can unleash its destructive potential under the right circumstances. Many factors have to come together to produce extreme violence, but if it wasn't for society excluding/abandoning these people they would never even have the impetus to commit violence.

Having such tendencies just means that certain barriers aren't existing for you and you have opportunities of action that are unavailable for other people, these tendencies could be neutralized or even used in a productive manner (for example: many businessmen have the same tendencies as serial killers/mass killers) in a healthy society, but in this sick dystopia where only the wealthy, intelligent and attractive matter they have the possibility of spiraling out of control, especially when you have the possibility to brood over them for the whole day due to loneliness, so that they can grow like a tumor without interference.

And when you remove the societal attempts of leverage (e.g. losing what matters to you in life in prison) due to them not possessing anything of value (e.g. family, girlfriends/wives, children) in the first hand you get a recipe for catastrophes.
Am i supposed to read all of that
Yes.
Disclaimer: Violence Bad

Germancels might have noticed: A few days ago, 51 year old Bernd W. drove through a pedestrian zone in the city of Trier, injuring 18, killing 5, including a two month old child.
He was drunk and might have psychological issues, but he told police that he wanted to kill as many people as possible.

So, what kind of disturbed individual might commit such a heinous act? Let’s find out by translating a few lines of this article:

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutsc...-sind-sich-sicher-wer-es-war_id_12729675.html

-problems with alcoholism
-lived in his car
-neighbours described him as “weird Loner”
-mostly unemployed
-was bullied as a child, nicknamed “Fat Bernd”, no social contacts
-“…always voted last in elementary school soccer”
-behaved mostly kind and courteous, rarely aggressive
-later was part of the “Kebap-Gang” consisting of male singles without family connections
-was regularly beaten by his father
-posted on Facebook: "My tombstone should read: Save your tears, where were you when I was still alive?"

Obviously he was born totally evil and the way he was treated by society plays no role in his behaviour.
Thanks for finding all these facts. It just shows how deep we have sunk that these happenings are now a weekly occurence. Wild times are ahead of us.
This. And this will even increase the problem, because talking about your rage comes at least with a tiny dose of catharsis, rants have almost a therapeutic function. It's a ventile that allows you to let off steam and when you remove that tiny possibility of release the pressure will only continue to increase until an explosion will happen.

Last edited:
People react differently to equal stimuli. When you beat someone with the same stength, one person cries out due to all the pain and flees, while another one just beats you senseless for it.

Most people who suffer from social exclusion only harm themselves and never even think about retaliating in a violent manner, while an absolute minority externalizes the conflict and dreams about violence and a minority of these people again really does commit violence.

It really depends on nature and nurture combined together, a prerequisite for aggression has to exist beforehand that can unleash its destructive potential under the right circumstances. Many factors have to come together to produce extreme violence, but if it wasn't for society excluding/abandoning these people they would never even have the impetus to commit violence.

Having such tendencies just means that certain barriers aren't existing for you and you have opportunities of action that are unavailable for other people, these tendencies could be neutralized or even used in a productive manner (for example: many businessmen have the same tendencies as serial killers/mass killers) in a healthy society, but in this sick dystopia where only the wealthy, intelligent and attractive matter they have the possibility of spiraling out of control, especially when you have the possibility to brood over them for the whole day due to loneliness, so that they can grow like a tumor without interference.

And when you remove the societal attempts of leverage (e.g. losing what matters to you in life in prison) due to them not possessing anything of value (e.g. family, girlfriends/wives, children) in the first hand you get a recipe for catastrophes.
All human societies are unequal. Inequality is part of the human condition. As the great Thomas Sowell once said, "The same man isn't even equal to himself on a different day." The inability to cope with the fundamental truth that life is not "fair" is pathetic and it certainly doesn't justify, excuse or mitigate mass murder.

And, as long as you aren't deformed, being unnatractive doesn't mean society won't care about you. Plenty of the elites are ugly as fuck. It just means that women won't desire you. That's it.

All human societies are unequal. Inequality is part of the human condition. As the great Thomas Sowell once said, "The same man isn't even equal to himself on a different day." The inability to cope with the fundamental truth that life is not "fair" is pathetic and it certainly doesn't justify, excuse or mitigate mass murder.

And, as long as you aren't deformed, being unnatractive doesn't mean society won't care about you. Plenty of the elites are ugly as fuck. It just means that women won't desire you. That's it.
GrAYcel Tier post

The inability to cope with the fundamental truth that life is not "fair" is pathetic and it certainly doesn't justify, excuse or mitigate mass murder.
Yes, it doesn't justify it, but it explains it. One question: How would you talk someone out of such acts?

I thought how someone could deal with such a purely destructive nihilist who just wants to fuck the world up one last time and listens to nobody except himself as a thought experiment on a purely philosophical basis.

There are two options for dealing with people with that mentality: a) Brute force and neutralizing them as a threat on a physical level, b) causing an inner change that comes out of their free will by showing them flaws in their cost-benefit-analysis. (Universally accepted) moral reasons (e.g. "There is no justification for these acts!") or practical reasons (e.g. "You will die/go to prison!") won't work because said person is fully aware of them, but doesn't care about them.

The only way how you could talk someone out of it is with a rational reason on a purely self-centered basis, the change cannot be forced and must come out of their own free will - for example: "Reality will never match your phantasies, you will only disappoint yourself because reality can't live up to grandiose thoughts and you maybe even regret it afterwards, in the moment you are a restlessy driven man chasing shadows and you only set yourself up for disappointment, therefore you will worsen your condition. When you take a closer look at many mass shootings you will realize that the perpetrators halfway stopped and didn't continue their rampage, their deeds didn't give them the satisfaction they were looking for, there was neither a catharsis nor a sense of fulfillment afterwards - only the dread of realizing what you have done and that there is no way of turning back time."

Ultimately extreme violence stems from a phantasy, a phantasy that cannot fully become reality: For example Armin Meiwes and Bernd Jurgen Brandes wanted to realize a phantasy where one eats the other, in the end the act didn't bring satisfaction for either party because Brandes wanted a sadist who would slowly torture him to death, while Meiwes wanted a calm/gentle death for his victim, due to the different desires the real act ultimately brought no one satisfaction, one man had to give his life without getting the (platonic/sexual) masochistic high that he wanted, the other man had to spend years behind bars without ever getting the perfect/fulfilling act of passion/self-sacrifice he wanted. As sick as both of them were they both realized that at the end of the rainbow bridge only disappointment waited. The same thing with most serial killers.

If you look forward to something your entire life, the reality can only be disappointing. This doesn't only apply to crimes, but to everything: As a child you look forward to a new toy, but as soon as you have it you realize that it isn't as great as you thought it was and although you got your wish you cannot get the feelings of disappointment out of your head. In the moment your wish becomes reality it will lose its appeal. Positive feelings are only temporary.

In the moment your wish becomes reality it will lose its appeal. Positive feelings are only temporary.

Sorry, that's complete bullshit, you are probably just someone who is ungrateful about everything in life and you are projecting your mindset onto others. If I become a millionaire that will never "lose its appeal" because that will affect the quality of my entire life

Heck me just getting a laptop I wanted (that I purchased after saving up), one I've had for years now, has never lost its appeal, I am still satisfied about my purchase, I've never taken it for granted, I need this laptop more than anything, it is my source of entertainment, my tool for wealthmaxxing, my tool for work, etc

You really just sound like a spoiled richfag

Sorry, that's complete bullshit, you are probably just someone who is ungrateful about everything in life and you are projecting your mindset onto others. If I become a millionaire that will never "lose its appeal" because that will affect the quality of my entire life

Heck me just getting a laptop I wanted (that I purchased after saving up), one I've had for years now, has never lost its appeal, I am still satisfied about my purchase, I've never taken it for granted, I need this laptop more than anything, it is my source of entertainment, my tool for wealthmaxxing, my tool for work, etc

You really just sound like a spoiled richfag
Was never ungrateful for material stuff and value material possessions. I also use mobile phones or computers for years and treat them well. When something has practical usage I use it until it breaks.
With emotional/immaterial stuff on the other hand you are completely right, I am/was always very ungrateful for positive feelings and sadly often project that onto others, positive feelings are only temporary for me.
Mostly I feel a high for some minutes, then it disappears and I feel depressed/empty. Cases of this: After writing an exam I look all the time to check whether the grades are out or not, when I see the grade I feel an intense high for a few seconds and then I feel nothing again, even after graduating from high school with a grade that was far better than expected I felt a high for seconds and afterwards I felt nothing, I treated it like just another day, while others celebrated for weeks, etc.
I cannot savor positive feelings or celebrate achievements. For example: Even when I get an above average grade that others would kill for I look for the tiniest mistakes and when I see them I completely lose my mind over them, although others would be grateful for such a grade, somes I turn what others would consider a victory into a defeat. These traits probably skew my perspective when it comes to emotions.

I am/was always very ungrateful for positive feelings and sadly often project that onto others, positive feelings are only temporary for me.

What the hell do feelings have to do with being grateful?

You should be grateful for something due to how useful it is to you, how it benefits you, the positive feelings are the "end result" of that usefulness, it isn't the "defining characteristic" of why you should be grateful for it (this is the problem with emotional thinking)

I'm glad I have my laptop, not because "muh feels", but because its useful and I need it, you are looking at this all wrong, feelings have nothing to do with anything

Do you have "feelings" when you are eating food that tastes good, or are you really just glad to eat something that tastes good and to be full and not hungry?

I don't get why people inject feelings into everything, especially to establish worth

Take away all of your emotions and food is still worth eating, money is still worth having, etc, etc, feelings don't matter when it comes to being grateful for something

Thank you

Based Sowell