Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A cat left her kittens at my home and now they are mewoing every second

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
I don't know why I should do,
Are they hungry? Miss their mom?

The mewoing is both irritating and pity fuel. It comes near me thinking I will do something to help her, but I've Never handled a cat before, in fact I hate them, but I feel pity since this looks like a 2 week kitten

adopt them. make your life worth living and care for these kitties

Meow back and tell them to leave

Take care of them or give them to someone who'll take care of them

How can I take care of them I've never done it before

Send them to an animal shelter somewhere. If not I can adopt them :feelsaww:

Give them catnip. I used to have a stray cat that would come in my garden I’d give him catnip and I’d have a zoot we’d get high together

Give them to Haitians

Give them catnip. I used to have a stray cat that would come in my garden I’d give him catnip and I’d have a zoot we’d get high together
What

sell them to the local Chinese restaurant or haitian “refugees”

IMG 0112

You should adopt them if you got time and can do the effort

catmaxx and prove that incels arent heartless bastards

Chink: Eat them.
Kike: Sell them.
Nigger: Kill them.
Cumskin: Adopt them.

Give them food, and make a cozy outside little house for them somewhere safe.

A shallow bowl of milk

The mewoing is both irritating and pity fuel. It comes near me thinking I will do something to help her, but I've Never handled a cat before, in fact I hate them, but I feel pity since this looks like a 2 week kitten
Leave them alone. The mother cat usually goes out to hunt for food and will return later to collect them

Honestly I would just take care of them for a while and wait for mama to come back. Do you live near a grocery store? Go buy some cheap cat food.

You have little buddies now. Take care of them my friendcel. It might genuinely make you feel a little better

How can I take care of them I've never done it before
Honestly genuinely take care of them bro. I know it sounds gay but animals (especially cats) are a nice neutral distraction from the hell that is our day to day lives.

Cats aren’t really that much work either. Just get some cat food and make sure you feed them and give them water.

Genuinely please take care of them bro. Or at least wait till mama comes back.