Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A case of study on gymcells

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
Seriously, what goes on in the mind of a gymcell, I'm not talking about most guys who gymcell here for "health" or just to boost their ratings.

I'm talking about the 90% of gymcells out there who don't know about the blackpill and they mosty do it just so one day they might end up attracting a used up roastie.

Some pics on the most common gymcells you will see at the gym:
IMG 6258
IMG 6261
IMG 6266
IMG 6267
IMG 6268
IMG 6269
IMG 6259

What are your opinions on gymcells?

I wish I had the willpower/enjoyment to work out all the time. That would at lest give me a definitive answer to the question "would girls like me if I were ripped?"

But even if you do become a muscle-man and are still unattractive, you start wondering if money and plastic surgery might attract women. There always seems to be some way you can "improve" yourself, giving you the delusion of hope.

Lifting, exercising in general to get a girlfriend is delusional indeed.

How did you get so many photos of TRP users?

I honestly don't know what these guys are thinking. I used to train for looks and had visible abs and all that shit, then I realized it's useless on an ugly short ethnic. Now I just powerlift for strength. I feel bad for gymcels, especially the ones who have extreme routines/diets/drugs, all for a whiff of stank used pussy. I saw this 5'6 asian bodybuilder. All he could get was a single mom.

I must admit I am prejudiced against gymcels because I once had the misfortune of encountering a particularly annoying specimen on an internet forum. This guy hated my guts for my general skepticism and pessimism about most things -- understandable for somone whose coping methods depend on an iron will and a blind belief in future success -- and often liked to attack me.

Some friends who met him IRL said he was an ugly, arrogant manlet.

Last I heard, he ended up with a single mother and considers that a success.

/// PS: I have nothing against physical exercise in itself, I engage in it regularly.

>cell
We're not battery cells ffs, it's -CEL. ONE L.

Gymcelling means nothing if you don't have FACE. You don't even need to gymcel to stay healthy -- you only need moderate exercise and a healthy diet.

I gave up on gymceling after seeing the incel rate megathread. I am already stronger than the average male so all I need to do is some moderate exercise at home to maintain.

Gym is a cope if you're ugly and Indian like me.

Gymcelling is legit if you're not a manlet and are at least chadlite in the face. Otherwise youre just wasting ur time if u do it for girls.

The funny thing is you will never even look remotely close to that just working out, unless you change your diet completely and get on gear. Like seriously the diet is the hardest part you basically resign yourself to not eating bread or sweets ever again. Also you can't be aesthetic without gear lol you can maybe at best look like a 1930s strongman. Very few naturals look great, and that's after years and years of training and strict diet

Gym is a cope unless you want to destroy your life hair and penis to roidmax

They do it obviously to emulate a good looking physique

They want to improve themselves

How did you get so many photos of TRP users?

I honestly don't know what these guys are thinking. I used to train for looks and had visible abs and all that shit, then I realized it's useless on an ugly short ethnic. Now I just powerlift for strength. I feel bad for gymcels, especially the ones who have extreme routines/diets/drugs, all for a whiff of stank used pussy. I saw this 5'6 asian bodybuilder. All he could get was a single mom.
Kek, that's probably what they look like

This nugget chadlite is smashing whil we rot.
IMG 6286

Gymcelling is good only if you have an above average looks.

You can't turn chickenshit into a diamond. But a diamond can be polished.

Gymcelling is one of the saddest and most expensive copes out there.

gym can be the gamechanger if your face, height and frame is viable. however we gymcel for health benefits or to get stronger and fitter.