Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A case for anti-intellectualism

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If you are an incel I highly advocate for you to stop with the book learnin, and just learn simple things like how to shoot a gun from people that teach it to ya, and listening to only country and rap music. It's almost as though we use introverted asceticism as a crutch to not learn in the way stupid people naturally need to learn things. When stupid people learn things its like they pool the entire community together and take up all this time and energy irl just to learn something, and yet its more effective, because there's an inherent network effect of learning something in a childish spoon fed way. Not only do they learn something with inherent reassurance from people with greater expertise than themselves, but they have the added networking benefit that those who teach it to them know their skills and work ethic and can indirectly market your spoon fed knowledge to others that might help in the future. Knowledge is immaterial if you can't use that knowledge in the material world, unless you use that knowledge to masturbate in some way.

When people know you know something they actually think you are smarter than a self-taught autist-- normies want to deny that autodidactic autists exist. Also, people naturally trust a stupid person that is trying to learn something thoroughly vs a quiet autistic sitting in the back that already read the book bored out of his mind.

The other more important case for anti-intellectualism is that simply put, the juice is not worth the squeeze. Willing your brain to achieve things within a boomer framework of success will only lead to resentment when all that hard work will be worthless if an AI could do it 100x better than you. Why slave away in STEM and suffer a life of perpetual virginity, when you can be stupid, ignorant, and just masturbate all day?? I'm fucking serious. Getting that A in physics will not help you in life, it will not give you any pleasure, let alone long term pleasure, and if it does than you are probably an asexual masochist bugman of some kind. But looking back, I would have rather not gone to college, and instead dropped out of high school and just tried to indulge myself in trivial short term pleasures as much as possible alone. Hopefully I would evenutally find some kind of drug hook up and then I could use that addiction to die in pleasure.

You want to be anti-intellectual because there's something about intellectuals that make me angry. Intellectualism is jewish and chinky. Who are intellectuals to try and REASON, make sense of the world?? It's all bullshit, a circular loop of bullshit feeding back into our mouths. The world doesn't work under REASON. FEELINGS DONT CARE ABOUT FACTS.

If you want to do anti-intellectualism better
1. always blame an outgroup you hate naturally.
2. dopamine is king - always do things in terms of hoarding resources selfishly and short term pleasure
3. competition is gay

It's as though autistic men were stripped of their ability to be cunts, when being a cunt is actually the easiest path in life that we were denied. And IM DEFINITELY NOT SAYING BE A TRANNY. I'm saying if a cunt can be a cunt and get by being a illogical cunt all day and have the world completely mold to their illogical cunt bullshit, there's no reason in an egalitarian world that men could not aspire to do the same-- not that it would make the world a better place. By all means, it will make it much more chaotic, BUT THATS THE FUCKING POINT. TO REVEL IN THE CHAOS AND DIE GETTING OFF THAT YOU STOKED THE FLAMES ALL ALONG BECAUSE YOU WERE THAT AFRICAN CHILD THAT WANTED TO BURN THE VILLAGE TO FEEL WARMTH.

Last edited:
and listening to only country and rap music.
No Way GIF

Aren't you using reason to bash reason?

If you are an incel I highly advocate for you to stop with the book learnin, and just learn simple things like how to shoot a gun from people that teach it to ya, and listening to only country and rap music. It's almost as though we use introverted asceticism as a crutch to not learn in the way stupid people naturally need to learn things. When stupid people learn things its like they pool the entire community together and take up all this time and energy irl just to learn something, and yet its more effective, because there's an inherent network effect of learning something in a childish spoon fed way. Not only do they learn something with inherent reassurance from people with greater expertise than themselves, but they have the added networking benefit that those who teach it to them know their skills and work ethic and can indirectly market your spoon fed knowledge to others that might help in the future. Knowledge is immaterial if you can't use that knowledge in the material world, unless you use that knowledge to masturbate in some way.

When people know you know something they actually think you are smarter than a self-taught autist-- normies want to deny that autodidactic autists exist. Also, people naturally trust a stupid person that is trying to learn something thoroughly vs a quiet autistic sitting in the back that already read the book bored out of his mind.

The other more important case for anti-intellectualism is that simply put, the juice is not worth the squeeze. Willing your brain to achieve things within a boomer framework of success will only lead to resentment when all that hard work will be worthless if an AI could do it 100x better than you. Why slave away in STEM and suffer a life of perpetual virginity, when you can be stupid, ignorant, and just masturbate all day?? I'm fucking serious. Getting that A in physics will not help you in life, it will not give you any pleasure, let alone long term pleasure, and if it does than you are probably an asexual masochist bugman of some kind. But looking back, I would have rather not gone to college, and instead dropped out of high school and just tried to indulge myself in trivial short term pleasures as much as possible alone. Hopefully I would evenutally find some kind of drug hook up and then I could use that addiction to die in pleasure.

You want to be anti-intellectual because there's something about intellectuals that make me angry. Intellectualism is jewish and chinky. Who are intellectuals to try and REASON, make sense of the world?? It's all bullshit, a circular loop of bullshit feeding back into our mouths. The world doesn't work under REASON. FEELINGS DONT CARE ABOUT FACTS. It's as though autistic men were stripped of their ability to be cunts, when being a cunt is actually the easiest path in life that we were denied. And IM DEFINITELY NOT SAYING BE A TRANNY. I'm saying if a cunt can be a cunt and get by being a illogical cunt all day and have the world completely mold to their illogical cunt bullshit, there's no reason in an egalitarian world that men could not aspire to do the same-- not that it would make the world a better place. By all means, it will make it much more chaotic, BUT THATS THE FUCKING POINT. TO REVEL IN THE CHAOS AND DIE GETTING OFF THAT YOU STOKED THE FLAMES ALL ALONG BECAUSE YOU WERE THAT AFRICAN CHILD THAT WANTED TO BURN THE VILLAGE TO FEEL WARMTH.
The most effective approach I've had that's allowed to make significant achievements is to just do. Learn just enough to accomplish what you set out to do, tinker around with what you're doing, and don't give up until you achieve it. Sitting around reading books wastes valuable time.