Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A caloric deficit is the female equivalent to leg lengthening.

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
9DB03705 CC6A 4D71 B746 59F4F8FB6375

What is a caloric deficit:

- Eating less calories than you consume (saves $$)

What is leg lengthening:

-Excruciatingly painful, 70-120k, cutting your legs apart and reattaching them to be a few inches taller.

Reddit is such a cesspit of female solipsism; gladly, I never visit that soy-infested circlejerk.

Also, reminder that fat foids have no trouble getting laid; they only lose weight for Chad.

and there was the curry that died from it

leg lengthening is not even a viable surgery. Most are simply YOLO frankenstein operations that rarely work and the person is basically crippled after. Woman IQ moment

leg lengthening is not even a viable surgery. Most are simply YOLO frankenstein operations that rarely work and the person is basically crippled after. Woman IQ moment
exactly this

also i hope she gets raped by a pack of curries

Drinking one vanilla soy latte less a day is to hard for muh kweens silly inkler:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Oh no sweaty, Chad won´t fuck you because your fupa totally covers the entrance to your unwashed pungent hole, a problem which is fixed by eating small amounts of food instead of drinking 2 litres of cola and eating McDonalds 4 times a day. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Yet those silly inkwells whine about being treated as asexual insects because their bone is not long, just invest 10 to 50k on a cosmetic orthopaedic procedure which requires you to stay at the hospital for a few weeks, then virtually disables you for 2-4 months and bans you from doing any intense activities for a year. ;);)

Limb lengthening is pretty well developed as for now BTW, at least in Europe. New safer methods, more professionals, more competitive prices. The really risky ones are basic Illisarov based procedures, which are truly risky, especially done by some shady Currycel doctor.

Oh no sweaty, Chad won´t fuck you because your fupa totally covers the entrance to your unwashed pungent hole, a problem which is fixed by eating small amounts of food instead of drinking 2 litres of cola and eating McDonalds 4 times a day. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Yet those silly inkwells whine about being treated as asexual insects because their bone is not long, just invest 10 to 50k on a cosmetic orthopaedic procedure which requires you to stay at the hospital for a few weeks, then virtually disables you for 2-4 months and bans you from doing any intense activities for a year. ;);)

Limb lengthening is pretty well developed as for now BTW, at least in Europe. New safer methods, more professionals, more competitive prices. The really risky ones are basic Illisarov based procedures, which are truly risky, especially done by some shady Currycel doctor.
10-50k my ass, even assuming you have a WFH job. The full cost of it will be 50k bare minimum going to a shit surgeon for weeks in the hospital and phys therapy etc. More like 50k bottom end-250k paley (tibia+femur)

Females don't have to improve. Natural look is becoming more popular too. Clown world.

I literally still cannot fathom how one website can be so cucked. How they will ban every last male space but allows shitholes like FDS to continue thriving. Fucking cucked website and cucked world.

I literally still cannot fathom how one website can be so cucked. How they will ban every last male space but allows shitholes like FDS to continue thriving. Fucking cucked website and cucked world.
Yeah, femail privilege

10-50k my ass, even assuming you have a WFH job. The full cost of it will be 50k bare minimum going to a shit surgeon for weeks in the hospital and phys therapy etc. More like 50k bottom end-250k paley (tibia+femur)
You´re talking about Cucked states maby, all the cosmetic procedures there are insanely costly. In europe (germany and uk) they have to compete with turkey and russia, so the procedures cost much more adequately (and the surgeons here earn twice as less as in USA for instance). There's one giga elite limb lengthening clinic in germany (like a private clinic somewhere in the hills with shit ton of amenities) and the base cost for limb lengthening is 70k euro. In turkey or russia (moscow only, clinics in other sites are unreliable) the costs for LON or similar techniques (unlike Illisarov, they're less invasive and allow for walking without a cane a few weeks after the procedure) are i nthe range of 10-20k euro. I'm only talking about popular clinics, with a lot of customers and social media, as well as renown doctors.

Anyway, you'll safely get max 3-4 inches (with tibia+femur). If you're below 5'9 it won't give you much smv modifier. At least you will be treated as a subhuman, not an insect. :feelsrope:

This retard redditor expects me to cripple my damn legs for a crumb of pussy literal clown world:feelsUgh:

Yet they say height doesn't matter when it clearly does.

View attachment 494343
What is a caloric deficit:

- Eating less calories than you consume (saves $$)

What is leg lengthening:

-Excruciatingly painful, 70-120k, cutting your legs apart and reattaching them to be a few inches taller.
Leg lengthening is not some magic pill the most it will give you is a inch or two in height and chances are you won’t be able to walk properly anymore plus expensive as hell :feelsseriously: